One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Meerut - Advocate Shubham Arora

Advocate Shubham Arora

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
District Court, Meerut
7 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Motor Accident, Supreme Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Shubham Arora has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Shubham provides services in various fields of Cheque Bounce Matters, Criminal Matters, Divorce Matters, Family Matters, Motor Accident Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Shubham enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 2014. He is a member of Meerut Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : UP/06869/14
  • Allahabad High Court,
  • District Court, Baghpat,
  • District Court, Bijnor,
  • District Court, Meerut,
  • District Court, Muzaffarnagar,
  • Supreme Court Of India

Get advice from Advocate Shubham Arora

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email

Top Reviews

Ankit Pundir - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer was an expert in my legal issue. The lawyer gave me the right guidance. The lawyer helped me in taking the right decision going forward.
Sep 16, 2021
View all Reviews >>
Questions Answered by Advocate Shubham Arora Kya Chargesheet Me Lagi Dhara Badal Sakti Hai Regarding Arya Samaj Marriage certificate