One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Lucknow - Dr. Azhar Ikram

Dr. Azhar Ikram

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 5+ user ratings
Kaiserbagh, Lucknow
10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Child Custody, Corporate, Criminal, Divorce, Family, Muslim Law
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Dr. Azhar Ikram is handling all types of legal matters in the Hon’ble High Court, District Court, Debts Recovery Tribunal, U.P. State Consumer Dispute Redressal Commission and other subordinate Courts/ Tribunal/ Forums in Uttar Pradesh and in other adjoining Districts, for a lot of Companies / Institutions / Organizations / Enterprises/ Agencies etc. and independently as well. Wave Megacity Center (Pvt.) Ltd., Novartis India Pharmaceuticals Co., Prognosys Medical Systems Pvt Ltd., Pushpa Sales Private Limited, Mayfair Scientific Corporation, Anood Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.

He is also in the panel of Advocate Commissioner in D.R.T. and having experience of getting the Proclamation / Attachment / Auction Of sale, of Debtors Property, for recovery of bank dues, through Debts Recovery Tribunal and is appearing in the Hon’ble High Court, District Courts, Tribunals, Forums and handling the cases including Criminal and Civil.

Dr. Azhar enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2009. He is a member of the Lucknow High Court Bar Association & Oudh Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : UP/4293/09
  • Allahabad High Court,
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Lucknow,
  • Civil Court, Lucknow,
  • Debts Recovery Appellate Tribunal Allahabad,
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Lucknow,
  • District Court, Lucknow,
  • Family Court, Lucknow,
  • Lucknow Bench of Allahabad High Court,
  • State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission, UP

Get advice from Dr. Azhar Ikram

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email

Top Reviews

Najir Ali - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
He has good knowledge of Muslim law. The consultation was very good. I am taking the matter ahead with him.
Jul 16, 2016
Questions Answered by Dr. Azhar Ikram Matter under 498A what to do Husband filed for RCR, i am not interested, what to do