My wife having extra marital affair with her boyfriend

meri shadi 2013 mein hui. ladki shadi ke kuch din bad se hi apne boyfrnd se baat karne lagi mujhe nai pata tha fir mujhe jab pata chala to maine use sab pucha usne bola ki wo apne boyfrnd ke sath rahna chahti hai aur bhi bahot kux kaha jisko sunna kisi bhi husband ko acha nai lagega maine iske ghar wale se baat kiya iske famile walo ne kafi samjhya ye family ke samne kuch nai bolti family ke jane ke baad marne ki dhamki deti aur mere ghar se kai baar bhag chuki hai apne boyfrnd ke sath bhagna chahti thi ghar walo ne pakad liye fir ghar walo ne mujhe kaja ki apko talak hum dilaa denge par kuch din baad jab uska boyfrnd ne bola ki main shadi nai karunga to ye wapas mere pas aana chahti hai main kya karu main nai rah sakta iske sath isne meri life barbaad kar di hai main yaha bata nai sakta isne sari had paar kar di hai mere family ko bhi rulaya mujhpe mere ghar walo pe case ki hai ki hum marte hai isko to bhagi but mere ps sab sabut hai

Answers (5)

329 votes

You can file divorce petition on this ground alone if you have direct evidence and other proof to prove your allegations of adultery against your wife. If you evidence you can get divorce. This is one of the grounds of divorce.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

331 votes

Sabse pahle ap dono parties with parents baithkar baat karo or mutually divorce par dhyan do. Agar usse koi rasta nai nikalta ha ya wo ready nai hote ha to ap apni side SE divorce file kar sakte ha or legally separate bhi ho sakte ha. More details contact on mobile.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
24 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
258 votes

Best option hai ki aapko divorce file kar Dena chaiya otherwise appki life barbad hogi family matters me option hai agar appki wife ka koi affair hai to yah divorce ka best ground hai try to live with her separately

51 votes

kindly send ur contact details .city ur mobile no ,it will be more easier us to let u know everything..i think u should have to do some legal activities for ur safeguard .otherwise ur inlaws will make u in great trouble

279 votes

You can a file a divorce suit against योर wife if she has an extra marital affair and you have all the evidences pertaining to the same. This is a valid ground for seeking divorce under the Hindu Marriage Act.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles