One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Agra - Advocate Mohammed Asif Azad

Advocate Mohammed Asif Azad

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDistrict Court, Agra
LawRato24 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Child Custody, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Muslim Law
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Mohammed Asif Azad has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Mohammed provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Criminal Matters, Muslim Law Matters, Family Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Mohammed enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 1999. He is a member of Agra Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : UP/5427/1999

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Agra

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Mohammed Asif Azad. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Mohammed Asif Azad

Q: Can any hindu boy marry muslim girl without informing both families

hey...i am hindu and i want to marriage my muslim girlfriend without informing our family and within 1 day. Is it possible? tell me the procedure.

Advocate Mohammed Asif Azad answered
Dear sir Thanks for the query as your case is concerned. I can marry a Muslim girl. And there is a small procedure of some legal formalities. U have to collect all documents regarding age

Q: Family against love marriage

Hello, I am a CA and my partner is also a CA and has a government job. We both love each other and wanna marry. My family doesn't want. His family is ready. They have started to beat me. Even if we marry as our will, my father has some political sources which will create problem for us, as my partner has a government job I do not want any police interference. Kindly assist.

Advocate Mohammed Asif Azad answered
Dear sirThanks for your query.. as you have asked your problem solution. First of all th re is no problem if you both are major. You may go for court marriage and stand before highcourt or court concerned

Q: Two real brothers got married to two real 498

We are two real brothers married to two real sisters... Now the younger sister has put a case of 498 and 323 on my brother and parents (not on me). My wife(real elder sister to my brother's wife) also left me and now she has also given statement that my brother and parents were asking dowry from her sister and beating her. I want to understand the legal consequences on:- 1) As both are real sisters naturally both will support each other. Does her statement be considered in court as she was also living in the same house ? 2) If I give my statement as I am also living in same house.. Will it make our case strong? 3) Both are asking us to leave our parents and stay in rented house whereas my wife is asking to leave the city?

Advocate Mohammed Asif Azad answered
Dear client There is lot of remedies in your case. U can go for quashing the fir and settle the matter in mediation centre. Or u may file some cases against themU may also file restitution of conjugal r ight case

Q: Separated from wife for over 1 year,I want divorce, but she is denying

Got married in Dec 2015.Wife ran away from my house (vandalised home), on 2nd Jan 2016 without any information to me or my family (i stay alone in Delhi NCR without parents) however their family knew about it Reason said by her and her family is - I am verbally rude and emotionally aggressive which my daughter couldnt handle. though i never abused her or anything of that sort.she also keeps on saying one thing is that she will take time to settle with me.She also blamed that i was threatening her to have sex or else will leave her.She accused me of trying to steal her money. which is all false as i earn more than her and also accepted no cash or gifts in marriage.Its been more than an year there has been absolutely no communication of any sort. we have been going through some sort of counselling from last 8 months but its not helping at all. now the girl is like is like I will take time as per my own comfort but will not give divorce please guide me my legal options

Advocate Mohammed Asif Azad answered
Dear client I have read your problem. These are allegations ur wife has imposed on you. There are several grounds of divorce. In ur case your wife is not living with you. U may contact us

Q: How to file divorce against my husband who abuses and harrases me

my maarige completed 15 years & i have 2 daughters elder one is adopated & second one my biological daughter my husband Drink Alchol a lot and everyone in familly knows that my problem is he shows infornt of familly & friends or outer peoples that he loves me lot & take care of me but in alone he beat me sometime & give abuse words always i am totally hareshed with him manytime i try to speek with my inlaw & my mom dad about this issue but no one take my stand becz they think he loves me lot now from past 2-3 years i am in relationship with my friend who always help me to out frm my stress & support me a lot now how can i file a case against my husbad should i have to collect avidence against him & can i get police protection while during case is in court becz i think he will beat me again or can do anything please help me

Advocate Mohammed Asif Azad answered
There are several grounds of divorce from your side.. u can also file criminal case. And police protection. Need not worry kindly send me ur complete details ur city or u may write me at my e mail I'd..

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Mohammed Asif Azad

Can Advocate Mohammed Asif Azad represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Mohammed Asif Azad can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Mohammed Asif Azad?

When you meet with Advocate Mohammed Asif Azad for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Mohammed Asif Azad?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Mohammed Asif Azad, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Mohammed Asif Azad?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Mohammed Asif Azad, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Mohammed Asif Azad?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Mohammed Asif Azad regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Mohammed Asif Azad?

The cost of hiring Advocate Mohammed Asif Azad can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.