One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Lucknow - Advocate Anurag Arora

Advocate Anurag Arora

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoVisheshwar Nagar, Lucknow
LawRato17 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Child Custody, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Anurag Arora has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Anurag provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Criminal Matters, Divorce Matters, Family Matters, Arbitration Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Anurag enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 2007. He is a member of Lucknow Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : UP/6763/2007
  • Allahabad High Court
  • District Court, Lucknow
  • Lucknow Bench of Allahabad High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Lucknow

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Anurag Arora. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Anurag Arora

Q: Is a divorce decree from Canada admissible in india?

I am an Indian citizen by birth and got married to a Canadian NRI in 2011in India as per Hindu law. My religion is Hindu and i married a Hindu guy. After marriage iwas sponsored by my ex husband and got my Canadian PR. I stayed with my ex husband for some weeks in Canada and then we separated and got divorced in Canada. After my divorce icame back to India and living in India only since then. Is my divorce decree from Canada recognizable in India? Can iget married again in India to an Indian citizen living in India on the basis of my Canadian divorce decree? Please send me genuine and correct information as i got two contradictory replies from this site earlier. Regards Neha

Advocate Anurag Arora answered
As u said ur marriage was solemnized according to Hindu rights and custom the divorce which was passed by Canadian Court will not sustain in India u will have to file divorce in India so that u can get remarried

Q: Can husband file any case against me/family once our divorce is filed

Agr mera divorce file ho chuka hai to kya ladka mere ya meri family par koi case kar skta hai

Advocate Anurag Arora answered
Kya apne mutual divorce file hai agar Ha to Wah koi case nahi kar sakta hai agar mutual divorce nahi file kiya hai to appke against case file kar sakta hai restitution ka bhi and complaint bhi before the court

Q: Police complaint against mental harassment by wife

My wife after taking alimony not coming to court and threatening me for police complaint. Can I file a police complaint against her so that police may call both of us to talk?

Advocate Anurag Arora answered
You have not mentioned in your query whether you have taken divorce or you filed divorce petition mutually if you have filed divorce on mutual ground then she has no option to make a complaint and you have not mentioned on what ground you have given alimony kindly give all details so that I can advice u

Q: What is the procedure for adoption of child from relative

Hi We are planning to adopt new born baby from my wife sister which can be born in another 2 month. Both couple are ready to provide that new baby. So I need to know the steps which I have to initiate to adopt it. Is it any step is there before born or I have to follow after baby born. Thanks

Advocate Anurag Arora answered
If you are interested to take the custody of a child from ur wife sister you can get an agreement registered with registrar for custody after baby born all the condition may be mentioned in the said agreement

Q: Can I file petition in high court against liquidated company

Hello, My father who is no more invested some money in commercial property in Noida to be used after retirement, UN fortunately after hus sad demise we tried connecting with builder co. and found that even the construction was not started. The MD refused the refund either.Wr know that now the company is liquidated based on winding up petition filed by other consumer. In this case can I file case against this company in high court? As the company is winded up? Hindu.

Advocate Anurag Arora answered
You can file company petition for winding up but as per the new notification it will be filed before the company law tribunal new company Act has been notified you can not go directly to the high Court

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Anurag Arora

Can Advocate Anurag Arora represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Anurag Arora can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Anurag Arora?

When you meet with Advocate Anurag Arora for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Anurag Arora?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Anurag Arora, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Anurag Arora?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Anurag Arora, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Anurag Arora?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Anurag Arora regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Anurag Arora?

The cost of hiring Advocate Anurag Arora can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.