My husband has Extramarital affair and now he want to divorce

In Divorce Law
i got married one years ago after that I came to know that my husband had relationship with another woman also I don't want divorce but my husband want so can I take leagal action against my husband and that lady. Hindu

Dear Client in that situation you should resolve that issue amicably if he is adamant then you may approach legal consultant for more clarification you may contact us then I'll explain properly about your case. ADV ANURAG BHATT ALLAHABAD HIGH COURT

if any person have illigal relation or adultry with a women then that they act is not punishable because the adultery not an offence in the law but you can file the divorce case or any other cases against him for more detail you can contact me.

Yes, you can have restitution. For more, you may contact me

Also, whether he has filed any case or not. If yes, you need to reply. If not, take care through criminal case.

Regards
Gyan Prakash
Advocate

dear client as per your query I can only suggest that if you want litigation there is no end if you have ample of evidence regarding what you have discussed in your query but my suggestion is if you have file an FIR it would be better go for OTS for future paid consultation please contact us with your relevant documents.

You may seek Restitution of Conjugal Right under Hindu Marriage Act if your husband is not willing to keep you with him. If you don't want divorce then he may be ordered by the court to give maintenance as well under the law.