My husband has Extramarital affair and now he want to divorce

In Divorce Law
i got married one years ago after that I came to know that my husband had relationship with another woman also I don't want divorce but my husband want so can I take leagal action against my husband and that lady. Hindu

Answers (5)

184 votes

Dear Client in that situation you should resolve that issue amicably if he is adamant then you may approach legal consultant for more clarification you may contact us then I'll explain properly about your case. ADV ANURAG BHATT ALLAHABAD HIGH COURT

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

231 votes

if any person have illigal relation or adultry with a women then that they act is not punishable because the adultery not an offence in the law but you can file the divorce case or any other cases against him for more detail you can contact me.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
36 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
23 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
23 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
27 years Experience
316 votes

Yes, you can have restitution. For more, you may contact me

Also, whether he has filed any case or not. If yes, you need to reply. If not, take care through criminal case.

Gyan Prakash

77 votes

dear client as per your query I can only suggest that if you want litigation there is no end if you have ample of evidence regarding what you have discussed in your query but my suggestion is if you have file an FIR it would be better go for OTS for future paid consultation please contact us with your relevant documents.

333 votes

You may seek Restitution of Conjugal Right under Hindu Marriage Act if your husband is not willing to keep you with him. If you don't want divorce then he may be ordered by the court to give maintenance as well under the law.

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles