Married for 9 months wife asking for a divorce but husband not ready

26-Mar-2023 (In Divorce Law)
Meri shadi ko srif 9 month huye hain humne kisi ko nhi bataya tha ki humne shadi ki hui hain vo apne ghar rehti thi or main apne ghar rehta tha .but kuch condition aisi aai jisme mujhe Ghar main batana pada usi din se vo bolti hain ki tumse divorce chahiye ....meri puri family restedar or moholle ko pata chal gya ...kya kisi ko adhirkar hain ki kisi ladke feeling ke sath khelne ka shadi karo agar unke mutabik na chalo to divorce ....main kya Kar sakta hu please help me out
Answers (3)

Answer #1
832 votes
App agar chahe toh ek petition file kar sakty hai section 9 hma ka aur court apko apki patni se milwa dega aur apki grahsti bach jayegi. Iske alahwa aap marriage consultant par bhi ja sakty hain .....
Answer #2
904 votes
After completion of one year of a proper registered marriage, if she wants divorce she can file for it. If you give your consent then it will be a mutual consent divorce, if not then she will have to contest it on some or the other ground. If you don't need a divorce you can file for restitution of conjugal rights. But all this if a proper marriage has happened.
Answer #3
565 votes
It's always a problem from girl side and unfortunately all laws are for and in favour of girls in India. But it can easily be dealt don't take tension. You need to share some details like have she stayed with you. If yes for how many days? Any relation was established? Etc
Contact the undersigned for fast action in regard

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."