One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Palak Nenwani

Advocate Palak Nenwani

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.9 | 10+ user ratings
LawRatoMalviya Nagar, Delhi
LawRato7 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Banking / Finance, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Medical Negligence, NCLT, Property, Recovery, RERA, Succession Certificate, Tax
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi, Sindhi
Advocate Palak Nenwani completed her law in the year 2017 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Matrimonial Matters, Divorce, Domestic Violence Matters, Property, RERA Matters, Consumer Disputes, Civil Suit, Injunction Matters, Criminal, Bail Matters, Tax, Child Custody, Cheque Bounce, Medical Negligence, Recovery, Banking/ Finance, SLP Matters, Writ Matters, Maintenance Matters, Adoption Matters, Caveat Matters, PILs and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Palak enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2017. She is a member of the Delhi Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/3174/2017
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Delhi
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • National Commission (NCDRC)
  • National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT), New Delhi
  • National Green Tribunal (NGT)
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Palak Nenwani. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Palak Nenwani

Q: Procedure of Partition on joint property(vacant land)

Hi, I am a separated female & got married according to Hindu marriage . I have a property with joint ownership of 50-50 with my husband. He is not giving me the money of half share nor is he giving me half portion of the land on papers though I am the joint owner. I want to file a partition suit . Can you pls confirm about the court fee. I got to know that court fee is 8% of my share of property. But we both are not living on the land and its vacant through its in our possession on papers. I just want my share of 50% . Pls guide.

Advocate Palak Nenwani answered
You can simply file a suit for possession and injunction to save the court fee and then claim the land in your favour. Even if you file for partition exemption from court fee can be pleaded for time being

Q: Query regarding Credit card and loans payment issue

I have not recived legal notice by saying that the person is not living at the same adress and retruned the notice . Because i can not repayment due to losse in work

Advocate Palak Nenwani answered
you can simply write an email explaining your financial conditions and thereafter you can also make a settlement for when you will be able to return the amounts and can fix for EMI's as per your financial condition

Q: What to do if I'm not ready to pay interim maintenance

Today, 26.09.18 was my 1st date of hearing u/s125. We (me+my lawyer) expecting a date for submitting our reply, affidavit etc. my last unsuccessful mediation date was 22.09.18 from where case is back to magistrate. During hearing judge didn't listen anything about my concern, just asked salary and company name and give a judgment of interim maintenance of 20k per month while my salary is just 40k and my actual liability is approx 35k. It is really a surprised for me as well as my lawyer that judge even don't want to entertain our side. need immediate help and suggestions

Advocate Palak Nenwani answered
you should immediately file for a revision or review of the order before the execution of the order is filed by your wife. you have 30 days time to approach the higher court and so that a stay can be granted against the maintenance decided by the Family court judge

Q: A cheque of 16 Lakh issued by a Property dealer in Nov 2015 Bounced

Cheque of rupees 16 lakh issued by Property dealer bounced against property which he could not hand over me at promised place.just after bounce of Cheque,he told that he will pay it soon and not to take legal action.since then,I am following him and not getting any response.please suggest what to do further and please tell fees will be better for me to pay fees on the basis of percentage of fees amount after receipt of money of Cheque.

Advocate Palak Nenwani answered
the validity of a cheque is for 3 months but on the basis of your claim you can file a criminal complaint against the property dealer and sue him for cheating and other other fraudulent activities done against you.

Q: Wife left 3 months old child now coming back for the custody

wife left 3 month child before 4 month, now asking for custody, pl hlp relegion hindu

Advocate Palak Nenwani answered
although the natural guardian of a baby is her mother but since her conduct has been such that she left an infant child so you can lodge a complaint for the protection of the child and then file case for custody

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Palak Nenwani

Can Advocate Palak Nenwani represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Palak Nenwani can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Palak Nenwani?

When you meet with Advocate Palak Nenwani for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Palak Nenwani?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Palak Nenwani, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Palak Nenwani?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Palak Nenwani, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Palak Nenwani?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Palak Nenwani regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Palak Nenwani?

The cost of hiring Advocate Palak Nenwani can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.