Living separately from husband from 6 yrs want to file for divorce

My friend they got register marriage at the age of 19 but she found the boy is not suitable & touture also she had living seperately last 6 years now she want divorce but the boy dont want to give...plz suggest how she can get divorce & moreover she dont want anything from the boy ( both are they hindu)

The divorce can be sought by either of spouses. It is not necessary that both husband and wife agree for divorce. Divorce are of two types - Mutual Consent Divorce and Contested Divorce. When the husband does not consent for divorce wife has the option to file for contested divorce after consulting divorce lawyers.

It's very simple. File a divorce suit on the grounds which you mentioned in your query. Since you are willing not to live with him then you may exercise your full right to have a decree of divorce.Further, do add that you are not willing to claim maintenance U/s 125 CrPC.

Your friend needs to file for a divorce in the family court via a lawyer. She has the legal right to file for divorce. Ask her to seek out a lawyer and the lawyer will draft a divorce petition and file it in the family court.

Yes there are many provisions laid down in our country laws toget a proper decree/order against matrimonial matter, but to obtain decree for divorce their are certain conditions laid down on family laws.