One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Guwahati - Advocate Atowar Rahman Khan

Advocate Atowar Rahman Khan

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
Ahom Gaon, Guwahati
14 years Experience
Practice Areas
Criminal, Divorce, Family, Landlord/Tenant, Property, Child Custody, Muslim Law
Language(s) Spoken: Assamese, Bengali, English, Hindi
Advocate Atowar Rahman Khan has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Atowar provides services in various fields of Muslim Law Matters, Criminal Matters, Family Matters, Landlord/ Tenant Matters, Property Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Atowar enrolled with the Bar Council of Assam in 2005.

Enrollment Number : A/1067/2005
  • Gauhati High Court

Get advice from Advocate Atowar Rahman Khan

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Additional Comments (Optional)

Top Reviews

Faruk Ahmed - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer was an expert in my legal issue. The lawyer gave me the right guidance. The lawyer helped me in taking the right decision going forward.
Mar 16, 2018
Questions Answered by Advocate Atowar Rahman Khan Second marriage is legal before taking divorce from first wife Remedies available to husband if wife denies to come back home