One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Guwahati - Advocate Fauzia Khan

Advocate Fauzia Khan

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.1 | 10+ ratings
Chaigali, Guwahati
9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Divorce, Family, Property, Muslim Law, Civil
Language(s) Spoken: Assamese, English, Hindi
Advocate Fauzia Khan possesses a remarkable knowledge of the legal realm and works with a goal-oriented approach. She is absolutely professional and ethical in her outlook and gives consultation on a wide variety of legal matters.

Advocate Fauzia specialises in divorce cases, property disputes, family disputes, cheque bounce cases and Muslim law.

Advocate Fauzia enrolled with the Bar Council of Assam in 2009. She is a member of the Gauhati High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : 487/2009
  • Gauhati High Court
Book Consultation

Phone Consultation

30 Min Phone Consult
Rs. 2500

Meeting Consultation

1 Hour in-office meeting
Rs. 5500

Get advice from Advocate Fauzia Khan

Enter your name*
Enter your email
Enter your phone number*
Start describing your legal issue here*

Top Reviews

Saurabh - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Good Advocate was able to answer my query
Nov 18, 2016
Questions Answered by Advocate Fauzia Khan My husband has sent me a legal notice Validity of sale agreement with old man if he dies