Legal Separation without formality of Divorce

I separated from my husband 3 years back and am not staying with my parents with my daughter. She is studying in school and I bear all her expenses. We had filed for a mutual divorce some years back but due to our jobs we could not be at the court on time.

I do not want to go to court. We don't have time to appear there. Is there any other remedy?

If you and your husband had filed for a divorce by mutual consent and you did not appear in court then the petition would have been dismissed. If you do not want to go through the court process again and you don't want to marry again then forget it.

You can stay separate from your husband even without a divorce. You can file for a judicial separation if you so desire. Contact a local lawyer who can guide you better.