Legal rights of wife to live with husband if divorce case is pending

01-May-2023 (In Divorce Law)
I am Hindu Women & married in Delhi 6 years back. My Husband left Matrimonial home & start living on rented house alone & left me & my 5 years old Son. My Husband has filed a case for divorce 6 months back. 3 Hearing have already taken place. What are my Legal rights to bring him back at the same home where i along with my in laws. 
Answers (3)

Answer #1
998 votes
If your Husband is not interested to live with you and other family members then the exercise to bring him back is worthless. Cooperate him to live separately peacefully. You can demand maintenance from him.
Thank you!

Answer #2
701 votes
Aap apne Husband ko firse pana chahti hain to ye kaisa question h ki aap unhe us ghar me firse lana chahti hain jaha aap rehti hain.
Aap apne husband ki baat karni chahiye wo chahe aapko jaha lekar rahe.
Your case will be mutually settle.
Try for this way.
Answer #3
802 votes
आप के कानूनी अधिकार यह हैं कि आप आपकी पति की संपत्ति में जो भी आपका हिस्सा बनता है वह हिस्सा मिलेगा और आपकी आपको व आपके बच्चों को पूरा गुजारा भत्ता व आपके पति के द्वारा दे होगा और भविष्य को ध्यान में रखते हुए उसकी जो भी आवश्यकता है उसके लिए जो भी दे होगा वह सब आपके पति को दे होगा यह सब सत्य आप डाइवर्स में जो फाइल किया उसमें भी दे सकते 24 हिंदू मैरिज एक्ट का मुकदमा भी आप फाइल कर सकते हैं उसके अलावा मेंटेनेंस का 125 सीआरपीसी का भी मुकदमा दाखिल कर सकते अगर आप पूरी जिंदगी शादी नहीं करते हैं तो पूरी जिंदगी आपके पति को आपका गुजारा आपके बच्चे का गुजारा दे होगा

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."