Legal procedure to file a divorce petition

My husband beats me doesn't work or earn sufficient money for surviving doesn't care me should I be separatempted from him

Hello, how is ur husband behaviour with u? And ur in-laws live with ur family? You say about these problems to ur husband? If u r not satisfied with ur husband behaviour than complaint against him in mahila thana and gave a report about ur husband's behave.

Yes you have a right to file the case of domestic violence and maintenance in the Family court of proper jurisdiction. And one more option u have if you don't want to live with your husband than you can file the suit of divorce

according to your problem it shows that husband is neither performing his marital obligations nor he is showing good behaviour regards you... and he is treating with cruelty repeatedly and situations are such that it is very hard to live together as a husband wife...in such a situation either you should proceed for judicial seperation or divorce petition.

Dear client,
You may filea Domestic Violence complaint against him in the women cell and also file a case for maintenance u/s125 Crpc if he does not maintain you.
You can file for divorce under cruelty in section 13 of HMA.
For detailed consultation contact through Lawrato.
Regards,
Adv. Pury
Please rate my profile if you are satisfied.