One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Noida - Advocate Ashima Pury

Advocate Ashima Pury

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoSector 39, Noida
LawRato7 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Family, Supreme Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Ashima Pury completed her law in the year 2017 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Trademark & Copyright, Divorce, Documentation, Family, Civil and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Ashima enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2017.

Enrollment Number : D/5062/2017
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • State Commission Delhi
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Noida

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Ashima Pury. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Ashima Pury

Q: How to ensure minimum Mantainenace to wife

Me and my wife are separated (without divorce) from 1 year. We have a daughter who is with my wife (both Hindu). My wife is well educated (MTech) and currently working in private company earning good salary (contract job). 1. I feel that my wife will file maintanence case. How can I keep maintanence minimum or completely avoid? 2. By any means, can I get the salary slips of my wife? She is working for a private company as a contract employee, but earning good salary. 3. Whether any kind of RTI will help, like RTI to tax department etc? Can I get form 26 i.e. salary and tax proof of my wife?

Advocate Ashima Pury answered
You can keep maintenance to minimum be taking plea that your wife is earning but that doesn't mean that she cannot still claim maintenance for your daughter from you. And no you cannot get salary of a govt servant disclosed by RTI as it is personal information. For further details contact me. Regards Adv Pury

Q: Can a step son get share in my property

hlw sir,,,can my step sons have right to get their share which my husband has taken by my name? please suggest me in view of law point.

Advocate Ashima Pury answered
Madam,If the property is in your name evwn if your husband has brought it in your name. You can dispose off the properry during your lifetime to anyone by sale or gift or even make a will of it and give to anyone. Your stepsons will only have a share in your property if you have adopted them legally and you die without a Will. Otherwise you are free to give to anyone.Remember-A PROPERTY IN A WOMAN'S NAME IS HER ABSOLUTE PROPERTY. For further details contact me.Regards,Adv. Pury

Q: What is the procedure of name change

How Change my All Document like SSC & HSC Bord & Aadhar car, Pan card etc

Advocate Ashima Pury answered
sirOnce you change your name in the future you would have to change the name in all your documents including your 10th 12th and University marksheet which can be done with the help of the newspaper clipping and affidavit.Regards,Adv Pury

Q: What is the procedure of transferring case from one court to another

There Has Been A Dispute Of Rent Since 2011 Filed A Case In Civil Court VNS Which Is Still In Progress With Till Date No Proper Sort-out Has Been Called , I Want Ask Can I Shift My Case To High Court Allahabad To Bring Proper Judgement, What Is The Procedure Of Shifting The Case ??

Advocate Ashima Pury answered
SirYou cannot shift your case to the High Court to decide your case when it is still pending in a lower court.However you may approach the HC for an order to decide your case in a time bound manner. And after that decision if you are not satisfied then you may file an appeal before the HC.Regards, Adv. Pury

Q: What to do if having differences with my wife

Me and my wife (both Hindu) had some dispute and now living sparate. My wife filed a domestic violence against me which is now ended. My lawyer suggests to file Section 9 (RCR) to remain safe from other false accusations. He also suggests that it is possible to restrict the notices to the wife i.e. case will be registered, but the notice will not be sent to wife. Even after one-two hearings, the notices can be restricted. 1. If the RCR is filed by me against my wife, whether the notice will "compulsarily" be sent by the court to the wife? 2. All such notices sent/not sent are recorded in case file by the court? 3. How can I restrict the notice to wife i.e. wife should not receive notice? Will it be through legal ways? 4. What are the benefits of restricting notice to wife (not sending notice to wife)? 5. What are the positives of sendig notice to wife (Its difficult to live with wife and I really dont want to bring her back. Just want to remain safe from "false" allegations)

Advocate Ashima Pury answered
Sir, RCR is just a delay tactics and the notice from Court shall be sent to her on institution of the case. There may be ways to stall it but they aren't legal. If you don't wish to stay with her you may file directly for a divorce under corresponding ground under sec 13 of HMA. The RCR will only help you is that if your wife doesn't cohabit with you then it turns as a ground for divorce after a year.Regards Adv. Pury

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Ashima Pury

Can Advocate Ashima Pury represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Ashima Pury can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Ashima Pury?

When you meet with Advocate Ashima Pury for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Ashima Pury?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Ashima Pury, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Ashima Pury?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Ashima Pury, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Ashima Pury?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Ashima Pury regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Ashima Pury?

The cost of hiring Advocate Ashima Pury can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.