Legal procedure for divorce as desertion by wife

My wife has very weird nature as she passes each n every silly information to her parents. Her parents misguide her and provoke her. She does not respect me and my parents. Now after a small quarrel, she has gone to her parent's home. My parents has tried to talk to her parents but they are not willing to talk. She did the same thing 3-4 months back as well. This time, it has been over a month and we dos not have any information on what do they want. My family wants to get rid of her now. Please suggest, we dont want to be in legal trouble.

do provide when your marriage was solemnize do you have any baby there are things which can be sorted out only by discussion you can have many options by mediaton between both of youany query contact me.

First you file a complaint under section 9 of Hindu marriage act and You also file a divorce petition against your wife before family court. And you may approach to the concern police station they arrange mediation for you

जैसाकि आपने लिखा कि आप कोई कानूनी कार्रवाई या परेशानी नहीं चाहते, तो फिर आपके पास सिर्फ एक ही रास्ता रह जाता है कि आप और आपका परिवार इस बात का इंतज़ार करे कि आपकी पत्नी और उसके मायके वाले कौन सा कदम उठाते हैं।
वैसे भी आपने अभी जो बातें लिखीं, उनके आधार पर तलाक मिलना लगभग असंभव है।

Sir,
You can file divorce on grounds of desertion only if your wife has deserted you without any reason and without any consent for atleast 2 yrs continously. I would suggest you to file for restitution and if she still refuses to cohabit with you within a year then it will become a ground for divorce. Otherwise if she has done any cruelty to you or your parents then you may file on those grounds also.
For further assistance, Contact -
Adv. Pury
Please press RATE my profile if you are satisfied