Is there a procedure for cohabitation without taking divorce

Salutation to all. We are hindus. Marriage taken place on 08/04/2012. My wife is government employee(staff nurse) and doing job at warangal. My wife and me are not leaving together since 2.5 years. We have 2 years old daughter. I am leaving in hyderabad. I tried in so many ways to stay together but all trails were failed because of my mother-illa. She always follow her mother. Don't respect me. I heard about cohabitation life. I am unable to bear court charges for diverse. In this context i am requesting you to let me know the procedure to have cohabitation life with another women. Thank you.

Answer: if you cohabit without valid divorce then that will amount to adultery and you will be liable for punishment, so dont think of that.