I would like to know about divorce case process in mutual consent

I am going through divorce case process. I applied on mutual consent. My husband was NRI and he never came to india after marriage . He sent power of autorney to his father and on behalf of that i applied case. But now in second motion can i take divorce if that man will not come to india .

yes you can based on the poa that's azad been given in the matter you father in law has all the requisite power to confirm the divorce and that the same will be binding on your husband however to avoid any future conflicts it is advised that u should let him come on at least one date but if you think that's not necessary then you can waive the same

yes mam. this can be happened and will take around 6 months. for better understanding the concept . contact me personally through the administration of this website and I will surely help you out in getting the divorce decree

definitely you may take divorce. court may allow you to decree of divorce. because on this point supreme court is speaking very wide. there are number of cases on this point in which court grant the decree of divorce in the absence of either party in second motion