I would like to know about divorce case process in mutual consent

I am going through divorce case process. I applied on mutual consent. My husband was NRI and he never came to india after marriage . He sent power of autorney to his father and on behalf of that i applied case. But now in second motion can i take divorce if that man will not come to india .

Answers (3)

153 votes

yes you can based on the poa that's azad been given in the matter you father in law has all the requisite power to confirm the divorce and that the same will be binding on your husband however to avoid any future conflicts it is advised that u should let him come on at least one date but if you think that's not necessary then you can waive the same

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

209 votes

yes mam. this can be happened and will take around 6 months. for better understanding the concept . contact me personally through the administration of this website and I will surely help you out in getting the divorce decree

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
94 votes

definitely you may take divorce. court may allow you to decree of divorce. because on this point supreme court is speaking very wide. there are number of cases on this point in which court grant the decree of divorce in the absence of either party in second motion

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles