One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Ludhiana - Advocate Karnish Gupta

Advocate Karnish Gupta

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.2 | 10+ user ratings
LawRatoCivil Lines, Ludhiana
LawRato5 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Breach of Contract, Civil, Criminal, Medical Negligence, NCLT, Patent, RERA, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Karnish Gupta completed his law in the year 2016 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Civil, Corporate and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Karnish enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab & Haryana in 2018. He is a member of the Ludhiana Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : P/1844/2018

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Ludhiana

Popular Reviews

Kulwant Singh Father - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer's understanding of my issue is laudable. The guidance provided to me by the lawyer was apt. I was guided into taking the right path set by Adv.Karnish Gupta. G8
3 weeks ago
Gaurav Mehta - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
My case was handled by an experienced lawyer. I obtained the necessary legal assistance by the lawyer, as a result of which I was able to make informed decisions. The lawyer guided me to the right path.
1 month ago
Pawan Kumar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
1 month ago
Abdur Rahman - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
With Advocate Karnish Gupta 's help, I was in a position to make the right choice with respect to my legal issue.
1 month ago
akash verma - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Karnish Gupta's expertise helped me gain insight and look at the legal issue in a new light. I was able to make proper decisions because of the legal advice that was provided by Adv Karnish Gupta. The lawyer advised me into taking the correct path.
1 month ago
Manish arora - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv. Karnish Gupta helped me understand my issue completely.
2 months ago
Muneet - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv.Karnish Gupta aided me in resolving my legal matter successfully.
Over 3 months ago
Arpita - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv.Karnish Gupta's assistance led me to make the right decision in my legal matter.
Over 3 months ago
Gopal Bali - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv.Karnish Gupta proved to be proficient in the legal issues that were concerned with me. The legal advice that I received by Adv.Karnish Gupta helped me to make appropriate decisions.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Karnish Gupta

Q: Can a PO declared under NDPS act get a regular bail or anticipatory ba

Three persons namely A,B,& C are made accused for recovery of Charas under NDPS Act in 2009. Of these three A & B are sentenced for 10 years imprisonment in 2011. Accused namely C is forcibly involved in the case as neither C knows the accused A&B nor A & B knows C. A&B are arrested on the spot whereas C absconded from the naka spot which is totally wrong.A & B denied all allegations under Cr.Pc. 313 in judgment copy whereas PW says that A & B has disclosed the name and address of C. Also the address of C is shown totally wrong in FIR & Challan. PO is issued against in 2012. Kindly suggest whether C should apply for anticipatory bail or he has to surrender before court to face a trial for regular bail.

Advocate Karnish Gupta answered
anticipatory bail is the right course for this however it not be that it will be granted but it will have the ability of the court to finish the present matter as such you need to file only anticipatory bail and hope for the best or else if it is dismissed the same may go to high court depending abt quantity

Q: Ghar ko Rasta na ane ki samasya

Mera Ghar meri jameen mein hai meri jameen ko koi bhi sarkari rishta Nahin Lagta hai maine Aas paas zeemeen walon se kaha ki vah mujhse kush jeemen lekar apni jameen mein se rasta de de magar vo Nahin maante humko aane jaane mein bahut dikkat Hoti hai kripa Karke bataiye ki ham Rasta kaise le sakte hain kanuni taur per

Advocate Karnish Gupta answered
apka case easement ( diljamai ya suvidha adhiniyam) ka hai iska dawa lga Kar aap apni zamin Tak ek Rasta lene Mai samarth ho sakte hai iske ilava kanuni air koi adhikar na hai aap apne area ke diwani adalat Mai mamla darj kra sakte hai

Q: I wana get my love out of jail

Dear sir actually m in a relationship with a boy nd m also a boy nd three months back an fir against him was filed by my father as my father thought he misuesd mee physically as three months ago i was 17 but no its a love nd now m 18 nd i wana take him out as hes arrested how can i take him out how can i made a compromise that fir can be cancelled or can i marry him to set him free of jail

Advocate Karnish Gupta answered
you can file the bail on the case and statement taken by you now will be taken as an adult and hence court will be of an opinion to allowed the bail in majority of matters as such the crime which has not been stated but by ref its pocso act and the same has a hard term and you statement in the matter can destroy the case of prosecution and the same will help you friend to get free and if everything will be in order and allowed as per rules you both can marry

Q: I would like to know about divorce case process in mutual consent

I am going through divorce case process. I applied on mutual consent. My husband was NRI and he never came to india after marriage . He sent power of autorney to his father and on behalf of that i applied case. But now in second motion can i take divorce if that man will not come to india .

Advocate Karnish Gupta answered
yes you can based on the poa that's azad been given in the matter you father in law has all the requisite power to confirm the divorce and that the same will be binding on your husband however to avoid any future conflicts it is advised that u should let him come on at least one date but if you think that's not necessary then you can waive the same

Q: Effect of criminal case decision on the civil case decision

Hi Sir/MamDoes criminal case decision have any impact on the decision of civil case. We won civil case from both lower and district court. Now, the civil case is again pending in hight court as the other party appealed in the high court. In the meantime, the decision of criminal case is very near but the problem is that I have not given my testimony in criminal case as I have come to abroad for further studies. Also, the case officer has not given his testimony in criminal case as he has settled in abroad as well. But, I have given my testimony in civil case and we won the civil case twice from lower court as well as from district court. Also, case officer has nothing to do with civil case. Now, we know that our criminal case is weak because I, as a complaintant have not given my testimony. So, my father and I are scared by thinking if the decision of criminal case from lower court will have any effect on the decision of civil case pending in the high court.

Advocate Karnish Gupta answered
I am surprised that your attorney had not advised you on this however there will be some impact in negative of criminal case over civil if it goes against you and as such it is not a bar that you are abroad you can give your testimony only and even your cross examination could be done online and that the police officer can also do the same online but the public prosecutor may not be interested in the case or you might not have a lawyer to look after the case whatever the case may be you have to get it done or else civil case will be effected however due to hostile witness it will not matter but still court can presume anything

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Karnish Gupta

Can Advocate Karnish Gupta represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Karnish Gupta can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Karnish Gupta?

When you meet with Advocate Karnish Gupta for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Karnish Gupta?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Karnish Gupta, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Karnish Gupta?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Karnish Gupta, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Karnish Gupta?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Karnish Gupta regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Karnish Gupta?

The cost of hiring Advocate Karnish Gupta can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.