quesI want divorce, wife doesn't.

My divorce case has started in court 2 vaida had been given and next hearing is in next month, please clarify if my wife will disagree to give a divorce, what would then be my status? I don't want to live with her anymore & how long does the case will go on?

  • Planning to Divorce? Marriage Counselling can help

    Consult Now
    • ansFile an application before court u/s 21B of Hindu Marriage act for speedy trial. 21B Special provision relating to trial and disposal of petitions under the Act. The trial of a petition under this Act shall, so far as is practicable consistently with the interests of justice in respect of the trial, be continued from clay - to - day until its conclusion unless the court finds the adjournment of the trial beyond the following day to be, necessary for reasons to be recorded.

      Every petition under this Act shall be tried as expeditiously as possible and endeavor shall be made to conclude the trial within six months from the date of service of notice of the petition on the respondent. Every appeal under this Act shall be heard as expeditiously as possible, and endeavor shall be made to conclude the hearing within three months from the date of service of notice of appeal on the respondent.

    • File For Mutual Divorce With Expert Lawyers
      Know More

      Click here to see all Divorce Legal Services
    • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
    • Related Articles

    Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

    Similar questions

    Married year ago, wife mother interfering daily life for property enquiry & misguiding wife for…
    I was physically assaulted by my sister-in-law (jethani) in fornt of my husband, and he…
    I have been married for 2 years. My husband and his family have harassed me…
    My bother married a girl in Aryan samaj mandir but both of them are living…

    Divorce Lawyers in India

    Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

      Supreme Court of India
     Experience: 16 years

    Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

      Lajpat Nagar 4
     Experience: 24 years

    Advocate Vara Prasada Rao Tangrda

     Experience: 17 years

    Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

      Connaught Place
     Experience: 20 years

    View all >>

    Quick Consult

    Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

    Ask a Free Question

    Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

    Find a Lawyer

    Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

    Get Fee Estimate

    Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly