I want divorce as my husband was physically involved before marriage

Me and my husband have been in love with each other for 8years before marriage and he has had 3 physical relationship without my knowing. He had revealed it to me after 3years of marraige. I'm not in a position to accept him back into my life and this issue is causing mental stress and depression. I'm not a person who can accept my guy have a physical intimacy with any other girl. I have given myself enough time to see if I can overcome this but it has always given me depression. I have no love or care for him now and I get angry and frustrated everytime I see him. I want a divorce because Im not happy in this marraige now. Can I get a divorce? I'm a Hindu and have not registered my marraige.

u have a child...? not a child means ready to file divorce case ... otherwise file a maintenance case against to ur husband .................................................................................................................................................

Hi madam/sir.
Once you decide you want divorce mean go to meet advocate madam. They will explain and given solution about this matter

The divorce proceedings is possible at any time after marriage. The mental cruelty is the ground for divorce. The section 13 of HMA is very important to divorce. If they have children then separate petition shall VB filed

you can proceed divorce on mental cruelty and if your husband continues illicit relationship with other women's even after marriage then you can include adultery as one of the ground also. marriage registration is not necessary to file divorce.