I want divorce as my husband was physically involved before marriage

Me and my husband have been in love with each other for 8years before marriage and he has had 3 physical relationship without my knowing. He had revealed it to me after 3years of marraige. I'm not in a position to accept him back into my life and this issue is causing mental stress and depression. I'm not a person who can accept my guy have a physical intimacy with any other girl. I have given myself enough time to see if I can overcome this but it has always given me depression. I have no love or care for him now and I get angry and frustrated everytime I see him. I want a divorce because Im not happy in this marraige now. Can I get a divorce? I'm a Hindu and have not registered my marraige.

Answers (4)

u have a child...? not a child means ready to file divorce case ... otherwise file a maintenance case against to ur husband .................................................................................................................................................

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Hi madam/sir.
Once you decide you want divorce mean go to meet advocate madam. They will explain and given solution about this matter

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience

The divorce proceedings is possible at any time after marriage. The mental cruelty is the ground for divorce. The section 13 of HMA is very important to divorce. If they have children then separate petition shall VB filed

you can proceed divorce on mental cruelty and if your husband continues illicit relationship with other women's even after marriage then you can include adultery as one of the ground also. marriage registration is not necessary to file divorce.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Legal Services

Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice for Divorce

4.6 | 45 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
60 Min Marriage / Relationship Counselling Session by Phone

No Ratings
60 Min telephonic counselling session with an expert relationship counsellor
15 Minutes Divorce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 371 ratings
Ask questions and get advice from a local experienced advocate on divorce and separation
Court Marriage

4.8 | 94 ratings
Work with a local experienced family advocate to guide you through your court marriage.
File for Mutual Divorce

4.8 | 241 ratings
Get hassle-free mutual divorce for both Indian and NRI couples through experienced lawyer in your city
Marriage Registration

4.8 | 170 ratings
Get your marriage registered through an experienced local advocate in the city of your residence
Similar questions

I m doubtful about my husband's legal marital status. Whenever I ask him to register our marriage, he always try to find excuses to escape from the to…

Read More

Hi I am a Muslim lady. I want to get my second marriage registered but I do not have a divorce decree…

Read More

Husband is working in USA on an H1B visa with wife on H4 visa married for 1.5 years registered at New Delhi as per Hindu Marriage Act. A separate bank…

Read More

Hello, I am a Hindu and married on 2nd December 2014, due to personal reasons I have decided to take a divorce. Hence request you to kindly let me kno…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue