Husband left me in government allotted house

In Divorce Law
I am married to a defense officer. It's been almost 8 years that we've been married for. This is our second marriage. We never had any relations with each other since the beginning of our marriage and ours was a love marriage. My husband's behavior changed immediately after our marriage. Somehow I tried managing. Since past one month he has been staying in a guest room. He left me in our government allotted house. I requested him several times to come back but all the times he refused saying he needs time to think over it. Please advice me what to do?

Try to settle the matter amicably with the help of elders and relatives and save your marriage. If there is no hope for the reconciliation then mutual consent divorce is better option for both of you.