How to shut a case when there is no meeting point decided

5 year case closed in dec 17, man not able to arrange lumsom amount 22 lac and female dont want to give divorce agree on Lumsome amount, and amount is beyond limit of that man

Hello,
I am sorry . I am unable to comprehend your question. All i could assume was that your matrimonial case is over with an agreement of payment of Rs. 22 lakhs by you to your wife. Now you don't have the money or your circumstances have changed. In that case if your file for modification of order, as per the legal provision in this regard. For any further query you may contact me.

Dear Sir,
Please inform your council about given facts that you are not able to pay settled amount in court .
If settlemenet done on particular amount and not having funds to pay agreed amount . inform in court and given case will continue not closed.
you can contest case and show your supporting with respect to your earning and offer amount in your capicity able to pay against any settlement.

in this matter u need to get thing properly arranged as u got the case settelled for rupees 22 lakh ,we need to go through the full settlement first .to help u in this regards of this case which got settelled 5 years ago for ruppes 22 lakh ,now ur not able to arrange the said amount.so for tht u need proper guidence of a good lawyer.