How to shut a case when there is no meeting point decided

5 year case closed in dec 17, man not able to arrange lumsom amount 22 lac and female dont want to give divorce agree on Lumsome amount, and amount is beyond limit of that man

Answers (3)

I am sorry . I am unable to comprehend your question. All i could assume was that your matrimonial case is over with an agreement of payment of Rs. 22 lakhs by you to your wife. Now you don't have the money or your circumstances have changed. In that case if your file for modification of order, as per the legal provision in this regard. For any further query you may contact me.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Dear Sir,
Please inform your council about given facts that you are not able to pay settled amount in court .
If settlemenet done on particular amount and not having funds to pay agreed amount . inform in court and given case will continue not closed.
you can contest case and show your supporting with respect to your earning and offer amount in your capicity able to pay against any settlement.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience

in this matter u need to get thing properly arranged as u got the case settelled for rupees 22 lakh ,we need to go through the full settlement first .to help u in this regards of this case which got settelled 5 years ago for ruppes 22 lakh ,now ur not able to arrange the said for tht u need proper guidence of a good lawyer.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Legal Services

Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice for Divorce

4.6 | 45 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
60 Min Marriage / Relationship Counselling Session by Phone

No Ratings
60 Min telephonic counselling session with an expert relationship counsellor
15 Minutes Divorce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 371 ratings
Ask questions and get advice from a local experienced advocate on divorce and separation
Court Marriage

4.8 | 94 ratings
Work with a local experienced family advocate to guide you through your court marriage.
File for Mutual Divorce

4.8 | 241 ratings
Get hassle-free mutual divorce for both Indian and NRI couples through experienced lawyer in your city
Marriage Registration

4.8 | 170 ratings
Get your marriage registered through an experienced local advocate in the city of your residence
Similar questions

Hello team, I am looking for divorce and my marriage date is 01/12/2016 3 month only ...What I need to do..I got pregnant as well ...So what will be m…

Read More

sir we got married through court marig Hindu ritues and customs. my parents not accept our mariage can we cancel registration without file any case…

Read More

I am an indian hindu by religion and seeking for divorce. I live in dubai. my husband is also hindu. we are married for 16 yrs and and have a son of 1…

Read More

Amar husband amar sathe sobsmy jogra & osanti & mardhor kore.. Tai Ami AMR husband k divorce dite chain.…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue