How to reduce the maintenance cost. Please guide with the procedure

Dear sir, Please suggest me how can i reduce the maintenance cost from Rs. 7000 per month to Rs.3000 to 4000 per month. if you have any reference advocate for fight my case so please give me his contact details. i am waiting for positive reply.

for getting maintenance amount reduced, you will have to approach higher court against the order of maintenance. quantum of maintenance depends on you income. if you are able to satisfy the court about your income, court will consider the same as per law

We can advocate your case.Please tell me which court has fix this maintaince amount ? Before when? What is your age ? What is your earning? Have you marriage then or not ? What is your present earning? And age ? What about your parents ? What is your present liabilities ? Please come and see

The order of the family court granting maintenance has to be be challenged before the high court.

The high court may consider the case and thereafter reduce the maintenance granted to the wife.
Thank you

Dear
You can file application before Hon'ble High Court for reduction in the maintenance amount.
Second thing you did not disclose where are you from so it is not to possible to suggest the name of lawyers.

Thanks.

Firstly whr u stay so that can suggest u a lawyer. And it can be reduced as u can show that now u r not working or ur something in family problems so u cannot give her or just talk to judge once in a court he will help u...