One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Rajkot - Advocate Nayan Mehta

Advocate Nayan Mehta

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.5 | 10+ user ratings
LawRatoLimda Chock, Rajkot
LawRato19 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Insurance, Labour & Service, Landlord/Tenant, Medical Negligence, Motor Accident, NCLT, Property, R.T.I, Recovery, RERA, Succession Certificate, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Gujarati, Hindi
Advocate Nayan Mehta has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Nayan provides services in various field of civil laws, insurance matters, family law, consumer cases, landlord/tenant matters, arbitration matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Nayan enrolled with the Bar Council of Gujarat in 2005. He is a member of the Rajkot Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : G/1763/2005
  • District Court, Rajkot
  • Gujarat High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Rajkot

Popular Reviews

Abhi - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
My issue was well understood by Adv. Nayan Mehta. Adv.Nayan Mehta aided me in resolving my legal matter successfully.
Over 3 months ago
Anu - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer gave me the right guidance
Over 3 months ago
Ketan Solanki - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The guidance provided to me by the lawyer was apt.
Over 3 months ago
Piyush - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Nayan Mehta helped me to better understand my legal issue. The consultancy provided by the lawyer guided me in the right direction. With Advocate Nayan Mehta 's help, I was in a position to make the right choice with respect to my legal issue.
Over 3 months ago
Sagar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Lawyer listened to me patiently and guided well on the ground on which, we have objected in our case. If needed, would certainly try to connect him again.
Over 3 months ago
Gaurav - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
There is an nice interaction with nayansir. He is expert in legal mattere.
Over 3 months ago
Vivek - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I was offered the right advice which helped me in my legal issue. The lawyer aided me in making the best decision possible.
Over 3 months ago
Lalitkumar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Over 3 months ago
DIPEN Dabhi - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Consultation was very good . I am satisfied .
Over 3 months ago
Chetan kumar Barbhaya - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv.Nayan Mehta's assistance led me to make the right decision in my legal matter.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Nayan Mehta

Q: Is it necessary to get judgement copy frm court OR online copy enough?

I got judgement in my favour. I have downloaded judgement online. My advocate demands huge amount to handover this judgement copy though I have paid suit fees as per his demand. Is it necessary to get this copy OR online copy is enough? Plz guide me bcoz I can't afford to pay huge amount in lieu of this copy. Is there any discrepancy in court-judgement copy and online-judgement copy? Plz guide me.

Advocate Nayan Mehta answered
For reading perpouse online copy is ok.Otherwise directly apply before the court for certified copy.Are you not decided the advocate fee so he demand huge amount. If decided then pay that amount.In case not decided then ask your advocate for reasonable fee and pay as per mutual understanding between you and your advocate.

Q: What can i do legally if someone is insulting me on social networks

Can a person without any proof put any insulting messages targeting a particular educational trust or its trustees. Under which law can he be stopped and what section could be implemented on him to proceed legal action against him.?

Advocate Nayan Mehta answered
Dear Without any proof on can not blame or threaten to the others. There are many laws like Under The Information Technology Act, you can file complain then The Indian Penal Code / The Criminal Procedure Code is also there. It is advisable file complaint through Advocate. Thanks.

Q: Maintenance order by court challenged, stay order granted

my daughter has been sanctioned rs.5500/- maintenance by family court u/s 125 in the year 2011. now under DV act 2005 MM has granted r.18000/- in 2016. the husband has challenged this order and session court has given stay order. what is the option to us to fight the case?

Advocate Nayan Mehta answered
Dear In case the session court grant the stay then you can challenge that order before the respective High Court. Further more you can also proper replying to the matter and vacated the stay. More appropriate is to file before Hon'ble High Court. Thanks.

Q: Does Government provide any financial help in court marriage

I want to know that in court marriage, any Financial help provide by Indian Govt. Or not ?

Advocate Nayan Mehta answered
Dear,According to me and my knowledge no financial help is provide by the government in court marriage. In Gujarat If girl is from upper class and boy is from some of the lower cast then the government provide some financial help.Thanks.

Q: Married my maternal uncle , want to live with him now what to do

Hii sir, I'm married with my mama,I'm not ask to my family& I'm not living with him, but now i want to leave with him, so please guide me what I do.

Advocate Nayan Mehta answered
DearWithout asking your family you have taken decision which is contrary to law. Now you wish to leave with your family then ask the family members parents and others for seeking permission to reside with them.Thanks

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Nayan Mehta

Can Advocate Nayan Mehta represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Nayan Mehta can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Nayan Mehta?

When you meet with Advocate Nayan Mehta for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Nayan Mehta?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Nayan Mehta, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Nayan Mehta?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Nayan Mehta, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Nayan Mehta?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Nayan Mehta regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Nayan Mehta?

The cost of hiring Advocate Nayan Mehta can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.