One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Surat - Advocate Surendrasinh A Thakor

Advocate Surendrasinh A Thakor

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.6 | 5+ ratings
Bhatar Road, Surat
2 years Experience
Practice Areas
Criminal, Divorce, Family, Child Custody, Civil
Language(s) Spoken: English, Gujarati, Hindi
Advocate Surendrasinh A Thakor has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Surendrasinh services in various fields of Criminal Matters, Civil Matters, Family Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Surendrasinh enrolled with the Bar Council of Gujarat 2016. He is a member of Surat District Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : G/101/2016
  • District Court, Surat
Book Consultation

Phone Consultation

30 Min Phone Consult
Rs. 500

Meeting Consultation

1 Hour in-office meeting
Rs. 750

Email Consultation

Legal advice by email
Rs. 1500

Get advice from Advocate Surendrasinh A Thakor

Enter your name*
Enter your email
Enter your phone number*
Start describing your legal issue here*
Questions Answered by Advocate Surendrasinh A Thakor options of marriage for hindu boy and muslim girl Legal action against husband for re marrying without divorce