How to get the divorce without proof of harassment

I belong to Hindu banya community and HV being married for two n half years.During marriage my in-laws took 8 lakhs rupees in cash but they utilize it for their personal use n took car on loan without our consent. Secondly my husband is their foster son which they didn't told us. There is no legal proof of his adoption.Thirdly throughout the tenure of two and half years my husband who is bank manager in gov bank along with my in-laws has given a great mental torture to me.I HV recently delivered baby by c section after which I HV become bed ridden for at least 10 days where my husband n inlaws inhuman behaviour is at height.I feel so depressed now that I no longer want to stay with him anymore.I HV no proofs with me for above things.kindly pl guide me as to what should I do in order to get divorce.Also iam non working so what is the criteria for alumini

Answers (3)

266 votes

क्या आपने कभी अपने साथ हो रहे व्यवहार के लिए कभी अपने माता पिता या अन्य किसी परिवारीजन को सूचित किया था ? आप वर्तमान में अपने ससुराल में रह रही है या मायके में l अमानुषिक व्यवहार को आप अपने स्टेटमेंट में भी दर्ज करा सकती हैं l आप अगर बेरोजगार है तो अपने पति से अपने और अपने बच्चे के लिए मासिक भरण पोषण पाने के लिए सूट ला सकती हैं l इस सम्बन्ध में अधिक जानकारी के लिए आप पाने क्षेत्र के किसी मेट्रीमोनियल डिस्प्यूट के जानकार अधिवक्ता से व्यक्तिगत मुलाक़ात कर उन्हें सारी बात बता कर अधिक जानकारी ले सकती हैं l

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

274 votes

Hi, you can file a complaint against your in-laws under section 498a ipc for torturing .
You may file a complaint under section 12 domestic violence act, against your in-laws .
And you can file a petition for divorce .
File a complaint under section 125 crpc for maintenance.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
68 votes

in your case you want to divorce,but you says you have no any legal proof, but the divorce one base is curerty and its curerty any type mental or physical curerty,your case belong is mental curerty and its sutable ground to divorce.and you also fill thepetition in this ground,and when your husband torturing you so at first you fill the application in d.v act

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles