One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Almora - Advocate Krishna Chandra

Advocate Krishna Chandra

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0
Vill Basoli, Almora
9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Krishna Chandra has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 9 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Krishna Chandra's office is in Vill Basoli, Almora.
  • District Court, Almora

Questions Answered by Advocate Krishna Chandra Where to complain about misbehaviour by drunk policemen How to get the divorce without proof of harassment