How to get a divorce on the ground of domestic violence

Mera husband aur uske walo ko dahej diya gya pr phir b wo aur demand kar rahe h. Mere husband ka behaviour bohot kharab h. Wo gndi language use karta h. Sharabi h. Kya muje talak mil sakta h.

Answers (1)

328 votes

You have not mentioned as to when your marriage was performed and are their any kids born out of the wedlock. However you can file case against your husband for harassment and cruelty, divorce and maintenance case also. Call us through website for assistance

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles