How to file a divorce case if husband is not in its favour

Meri shadi ko char sal ho chuke h. Lekin AJ Tak hum dono ke vichar nhi mile.mere pati ko mujhse na to pyar h na hi attachment h or na hi wo Meri care karte h. Wo apni har cheez ko mujhse personal rakhte h. Wo apna Fon bhi mujhse chhupate h. Mere sukh dukh se unko koi farq nhi padta. Wo mujhe pasand Bhi nhi karte h. Wo Gori ladakiyo ko pasand karte h. Me emotionally bahut torture ho chuki hu. Jis insan ko apna sab kuchh Mana usne kabhi bhi mujhe apna nhi samjha. Char sal bad Bhi parayapan lagta h. Me char sal se is rishte me ghut rahi hu. Yaha Tak ki is ghutan ki vajah se suiside ka bhi khyal AATA h. Jab me divorce ki bat krti hu to wo agree nhi hote. Unki Marzi ke Bina me unse kese divorce le sakti hu.

Answers (4)

Divorce to aap file Kar sakti Hain..but Kya aap saksham Hain ki khud ko maintain Kar saken? Kya aapke parents aapke divorce ke decision ko accept or support karenge..aap kahti Hain aap ke husband aapki parwah nahi karte, pyar nahi karte to talaq Dene SE Mana kyun Kar rahe hain, may be he isn't expressive but he likes you.. do you have kids? Meet a good marriage counselor..he will help you.or in case you still insist on divorce you can file it for mental lawyer Mitra

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

On a ground of cruelty you can file a contested divorce case under section 13 for a decree of divorce if your marriage is according to hindu marriage act, for more suggestion kindly contact by a call or email.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience

Yes you can file a Divorce Case in the Lower Court seeking a Decree for Divorce with Cruelty as a Ground. Though Your situation is a good case of irretrievable breakdown of marriage and well covered under judgment given in the Naveen Kohli Case but since it has still not been incorporated as a ground you will have to take help of the ground of Cruelty.

Agar aap apne rishte se khush nahi h to beshak aap divorce le sakti hain.Iske liye aapko divorce petition file karna hoga.par isme bahot sari baate hoti h jinpar dhyan dena aur samjhna zaroori h par ha divorce to ho hi jajega.agar right way se chala jaye. puri baat samjhne ke liye aap mujhe call kariye.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

A bad marriage need not necessarily be violent. Constant criticism amounting to emotional torture and constant arguing between couples leads to settin…

Read More

Im from traditional , upper Middle class family. I have came across struggling to reach a good position . I had arranged marriage on 25-11-2016 . Righ…

Read More

Hi.....I seperated from my husband after 4 months of marriage as he was a physcho and mentally harassed me a lot.....He dint not make any efforts to t…

Read More

 I married. 2010 but is drinking not looking me I don't have kids I divorce I take divorce Mony is coming ya no tell me sir…

Read More