How to fast track a pending divorce case

23-Apr-2023 (In Divorce Law)
Dear sir, My lawyer cheating with us took full money for case and now started ignoring case, my case is in mahila court delhi, but from last 8 hearing 5 missed by my husband he didn't come there and 3 by judge on leave from last appox 2 years case is going on , I have 4 year baby boy which is with me , but I am not getting any amount from delivery during pregnancy to till for my baby boy and from I am feeling very harassed by our Indian system I am going to disperssed Now a days, I need divorce soon as possible otherwise I have to suside my self bcz of no justice I am founding, my lawyer refused to give me file and amount of full case I don't have any financial stability. Please guide me

Answer #1
Dear Sister
one time fee is not a good idea.Fee per hearing is always a good idea.Now question of Speedy Disposal of the case its not iIn anybodies hand but if fallowed diligently.Now question of you inability to meet expenses in that case you have to work for gain .If you are thinking of getting maintenance forget it.You are only entitled to get maintenance for your child.You can look for options for Mutual Divorce witch is quick and easy.
Answer #2
Dont worry, justice delayed is not justice denied.
First of all you need to give a complaint to bar council against your advocate. If you dont have financial stability, you can go for free legal aid services available in every courts. Or in case of any legal aasistance, i m ready to assist you, but i need to know facts of your case. Lawrato will provide you my details, in case, you want to contact me.
Answer #3
Hello ,
Before proceeding ahead with the legal query , its my kind request for the sake of humanity that do not consider " a sin like suicide" as an option to get away with your miseries , especially considering that you have a responsibility of a child who already does not have a father figure around and is dependent on his mother. So kindly let sanity prevail and be strong and patient.
Anyway its an unfortunate incident that has happened with you , but there is a way out, as you don't need to ask the file from the previous lawyer if he is not willing to return. Instead you may apply for a certified copy of the entire file in the court and you will receive the entire set. Also i would suggest that either go for another lawyer , or seek the help of "legal aid" from the court. What you immediately need is interim maintenance apart from many other benefits/relief which you may legally claim. Every case if properly ,promptly and sincerely done definitely gives you the desired result. For any further query you may contact me.