One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Amit Gaurav

Advocate Amit Gaurav

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.8 | 5+ user ratings
Mayur Vihar, Delhi
20 years Experience
Practice Areas
Criminal, Divorce, Family, Property, Child Custody, Civil
Language(s) Spoken: Bengali, English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Amit Gaurav has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Amit provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Criminal Matters, Divorce Matters, Property Matters, Child Custody Matters, Family Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Amit enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 1999. He is also a member of Saket Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/1732/1999.
  • Company Law Board Delhi (CLB),
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Court, Karkardooma ,
  • Family Courts, Delhi,
  • National Commission (NCDRC)

Get advice from Advocate Amit Gaurav

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Additional Comments (Optional)
Questions Answered by Advocate Amit Gaurav What are the consequence if we buy unauthorised property How many years of separation can aid in an easy divorce