How can I make my grounds for divorce stronger

Marriage 2010.Child born 2013.Me from kerala she from Mumbai.Dessertion on 2014.RCR I applied 2014 Dez .Stayed by her inSupremecourt.Filed DV in me, parents 2015.I withdrew RCR filed Divorce on 2016.On grounds of dessertion and mental cruelty .Case got dismissed this month.Meanwhile I am paying interim maintenance on DV.No trial even started.What are my chances for appeal inHigh court.IF DV is dismissed after trial ( High court ordercame case to be finished on July 2018) will that be a ground for mental cruelty.She wrote in her first lawyers letter..that I should get separated from my parents for happy married life.Is that a ground for divorce???

Lawyer do not suggest how to make or create ground for a case, we advice u to put all facts together to find out a ground for divorce and by reconciling the said facts, we used to find out as on what ground we can proceed in court of law

Hi there,
You have strong case for divorce since there is a considerable period of desersion and dismissal of the DV case will add to the cruelty as ground for divorce as seperating son from there parents itself is cruelty. Consult a lawyer and file a fresh divorce on these grounds.

Mister, against the order of Divorce Petition file a Family Court Appeal in Hon'ble High Court under Limitation period, forthwith.
In DV, as per your say Hon'ble High Court expedited a trial and made it time bound, up to July 2018. If now DV gets dismissed, you can not mention in FCA this additional ground to show mental cruelty. Before dismissal of Divorce Petition if DV Case would have been dismissed then you could have attached it's order copy in Family Court trial as a supplementary fact to show mental cruelty.
Now in FCA you can not mention any new fact ground.

first and the foremost we have to go through all the documents all the case papers and her first lawyers letter also what is the order of the high court what stay in supreme court where r u residing currently