Continue to LawRato.com with Google


How can I make my grounds for divorce stronger

Marriage 2010.Child born 2013.Me from kerala she from Mumbai.Dessertion on 2014.RCR I applied 2014 Dez .Stayed by her inSupremecourt.Filed DV in me, parents 2015.I withdrew RCR filed Divorce on 2016.On grounds of dessertion and mental cruelty .Case got dismissed this month.Meanwhile I am paying interim maintenance on DV.No trial even started.What are my chances for appeal inHigh court.IF DV is dismissed after trial ( High court ordercame case to be finished on July 2018) will that be a ground for mental cruelty.She wrote in her first lawyers letter..that I should get separated from my parents for happy married life.Is that a ground for divorce???

Answers (4)

Lawyer do not suggest how to make or create ground for a case, we advice u to put all facts together to find out a ground for divorce and by reconciling the said facts, we used to find out as on what ground we can proceed in court of law

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Hi there,
You have strong case for divorce since there is a considerable period of desersion and dismissal of the DV case will add to the cruelty as ground for divorce as seperating son from there parents itself is cruelty. Consult a lawyer and file a fresh divorce on these grounds.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Preeti Joshi
District Court, Gurgaon
10 years Experience
Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar
Connaught Place, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
21 years Experience

Mister, against the order of Divorce Petition file a Family Court Appeal in Hon'ble High Court under Limitation period, forthwith.
In DV, as per your say Hon'ble High Court expedited a trial and made it time bound, up to July 2018. If now DV gets dismissed, you can not mention in FCA this additional ground to show mental cruelty. Before dismissal of Divorce Petition if DV Case would have been dismissed then you could have attached it's order copy in Family Court trial as a supplementary fact to show mental cruelty.
Now in FCA you can not mention any new fact ground.

first and the foremost we have to go through all the documents all the case papers and her first lawyers letter also what is the order of the high court what stay in supreme court where r u residing currently

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Fixed Cost Legal Services

Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice for Divorce

4.6 | 45 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 2499
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
60 Min Marriage / Relationship Counselling Session by Phone

No Ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 999
60 Min telephonic counselling session with an expert relationship counsellor
15 Minutes Divorce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 371 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 499
Ask questions and get advice from a local experienced advocate on divorce and separation
Court Marriage

4.8 | 94 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 19999
Work with a local experienced family advocate to guide you through your court marriage.
File for Mutual Divorce

4.8 | 241 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 25000
Get hassle-free mutual divorce for both Indian and NRI couples through experienced lawyer in your city
Marriage Registration

4.8 | 170 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 9999
Get your marriage registered through an experienced local advocate in the city of your residence
Similar questions

I am an NRI oversees and married in kolkata 10 months ago. After marriage my wife keeps arguing on phone with no initiative to resolve issues. When I …

Read More

Meri saas ne mere against case file kiya ghar ko khali karne ka jis ghar me m rahti hu vah unke naam hai . is ghar me 2and 1/2 years se rah rahi hu. B…

Read More

In my relationship is not going good... My husband was not make my happy in life.. Daily we are argument no one feel better... Now we decide to divorc…

Read More

before marriage I know that I'm infertile I don't have both ovaries.. after marriage I spoke with my husband about this matter now he wants di…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue