One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Navi Mumbai - Advocate Brahmanand Dube

Advocate Brahmanand Dube

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.7 | 10+ user ratings
LawRatoAiroli, Navi Mumbai
LawRato10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Banking / Finance, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, RERA, Startup, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Brahmanand Dube completed his law in the year 2014 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Family, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Civil, Cooperative Law and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Brahmanand enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa in 2014. He is a member of the Belapur Court Bar Association, Sessions Court Bar Association & Kurla Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MAH/3766/2014
  • Bombay High Court
  • District and Sessions Court, Mumbai
  • District Court, Mumbai
  • District Court, Navi Mumbai
  • District Court, Panvel
  • District Court, Thane
  • Maharashtra State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission
  • Metropolitan Magistrate Courts, Mumbai
  • Mumbai Suburban District Court
  • Trial Courts, Mumbai

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Navi Mumbai

Popular Reviews

Prathamesh Thakare - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer aided me in making the best decision possible.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Brahmanand Dube

Q: If a man want to give divorce to his wife but he doesn't want give any compansation or money to his

If a man want to give divorce to his wife but he doesn\'t want give any compansation or money to his wife..\nCan give proof that he is highly educated and searching for job?\n\nSo is it possible man can be save his side showing by his linked in screenshots??

Advocate Brahmanand Dube answered
one way is if you get divorce by mutual consent you need not give any maintenance to your wife and if it is contested then you have to show that she left your house without any particular reason and if she is living in adultery that is extra marital affair

Q: Division of house in case of divorce and property is in joint name

What happens if the property is in joint name and emi is paid 100% by husband. What happens in case of divorce

Advocate Brahmanand Dube answered
In case of divorce you can initially put up consent terms regarding property issues and other issues and you can get it fuled before the court at the time of filing the divorce petition and such consent term shall be signed by both the parties so that in future no issue shall arise

Q: Girlfriend threatening to file a police complaint after breakup

I had a girlfriend since 1 and half year. We both are hindus. She hated my family. I tried to make her understand that they are important to me. We had constant fights on this. I broke up with her. She called my mother and started abusing her. She sent our pictures to my family. We were physical with mutual consent. We both are above 25 yrs. Now she is threatening to file a police complaint against me. She is also saying she is pregnant. What can I do? Please help.

Advocate Brahmanand Dube answered
you do not have to worry about it let her file complaint what she wants you can get out of it and also for the safer side you can go ahead and file a formal complaint with the nearby police station about her threatening you and your family and also abusing you and your family

Q: Withdrawal of pending case at MM Court Bandra

Sir, case filed in 2019. Opposite party giving only assurance to court. Fed up (4 lack) with process. Would like to draft a application to court for "Delayed in justice is not justice".

Advocate Brahmanand Dube answered
you cannot do that you can otherwise continue with the matter untill the opposite party pay you up and inform the court that the opposite party is only giving false assurances only and nothing else apart from that

Q: Ipc 302 and crpc 299..............

Mere frndz 302 mein band hai Aaj court mein chargesheet submit hui Usme mere aur 2 dosto ke naam aaye jinhe police ne arrest nahi Kiya na summons bheje Court website mein unke naam ke aage crpc 299 mention Kiya Gaya hai Iska Matlab kya hota hai ? Kya unhe bhi arrest hogi ?

Advocate Brahmanand Dube answered
yes hogi culpable homicide hai section 299 and unpe bhi case chalegi aur court dekhegi unko role kya hai offence me fir unke khilaaf arrest warrant nikalegi ya fir summons nikalegi agar arrest zaruri nahi hoga to

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Brahmanand Dube

Can Advocate Brahmanand Dube represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Brahmanand Dube can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Brahmanand Dube?

When you meet with Advocate Brahmanand Dube for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Brahmanand Dube?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Brahmanand Dube, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Brahmanand Dube?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Brahmanand Dube, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Brahmanand Dube?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Brahmanand Dube regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Brahmanand Dube?

The cost of hiring Advocate Brahmanand Dube can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.