One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Pune - Advocate Susmita Jagtap

Advocate Susmita Jagtap

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoGokhale Nagar, Pune
LawRato25 years Experience
Advocate Susmita Jagtap
Practice Areas
Child Custody, Court Marriage, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Susmita Jagtap completed her law in the year 1999 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Consumer Court, Divorce, Family, Civil and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Susmita enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa in 1999. She is a member of the Pune Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MAH/5525/1999
Advocate Susmita Jagtap

  • Bombay High Court
  • District Court, Pune
  • District Court, Thane

Fill the form to get contact number of Advocate Susmita Jagtap

(Lawyer contact number will be sent to this number)

Popular Reviews

Sonali - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Susmita Jagtap helped me to better understand my legal issue.
Over 3 months ago
Datta Parge - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Thank you so much for your help
Over 3 months ago
Gaurav Tiwari - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
She was very polite and not greedy as most of the other Lawyer, I discussed with her my case but unfortunately before I could avail her services My elder brother finalized other Lawyer .Even after hearing this that she will not get any benefit from me she was very polite and helpful.
Over 3 months ago
Advocate Susmita Jagtap

Questions Answered by Advocate Susmita Jagtap

Q: My wife filed maintenance on me

My wife filed maintenance on me. Can I buy bike and register on me or shall I register with my sibling. Which is better

Advocate Susmita Jagtap answered
Hi you can buy it in your name if you are capable of paying maintenance to your wife as per court order In case toi fail to pay the maintenance as per the order. There can be a recovery warrant in worst case only there is possibility of attachment of property like bike and all on your nam.Need the details first for precise advice.Feel free to call

Q: Husband mentally torturing refusing for divorce

I am a Hindu lady married since 2017, having a girl child. We have been in very bad marriage since last 3-4, living in the same house. My husband has been torturing me mentally preventing me to leave the house and file for divorce. He keeps mentioning that he will commit suicide if I decide to divorce him. I am in mental dilemma how to get rid of this situation. Pls advise as I am unable to bear this daily emotional torture.

Advocate Susmita Jagtap answered
Have to file a police complaint and take a legal action against the mental torture which is a everyday ordeal as you mentioned There are ways to handle these situations Need the details to give precise advice

Q: Child husband left me in my 6th month

I m 7 months pregnant my husband sent me divorce notice saying I will file for my baby custody I m left alone in everything I have done love marriage

Advocate Susmita Jagtap answered
If you want to go back to your husband we have legal remedies to do soHave to get the details in the notice to advice you better If he is eager to take care of the child we can find out an amicable solution for your relationship .Details needed

Q: Settling of my mother's property after her death

My mother had expired&left my name sharing half propertywith 1 of my brothers in will.howeva the other 2 bro wernot happy&discusd togivme a certain %.askd them todoRTGS wich theydisagreed .they say they wil giv DD&I shud firstsign in front of the subregistrar& release my rights .Ifeelthey would cheat as it's been 4 yrs mymother has expired they hadnotgivnme anythingeven though they withdrewthe bank fd&the jewellery from locker but haven't got anything as they Idon't trust.whatshou

Advocate Susmita Jagtap answered
Need the details like what property has been bequeathed to you and one of the brothers has to be clarified We have to get the will executed in the court through a legal process Then only the legal heirs will get their justified and legal rights as per the will of your mother Need the details first

Q: False 498a fir case against me

My wife has put 498a fir against me after 2 year of seperation. So can I take anticipatory bail or not.

Advocate Susmita Jagtap answered
Yes you can take anticipatory bail and also can look for other legal remedies. Please let us know the details and we can help you better. Have to read the complaint and the Stage first. Which state and what are allegations have to be verified before any advice is given

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Susmita Jagtap

Can Advocate Susmita Jagtap represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Susmita Jagtap can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Susmita Jagtap?

When you meet with Advocate Susmita Jagtap for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Susmita Jagtap?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Susmita Jagtap, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Susmita Jagtap?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Susmita Jagtap, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Susmita Jagtap?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Susmita Jagtap regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Susmita Jagtap?

The cost of hiring Advocate Susmita Jagtap can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.

Advocate Susmita Jagtap