One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Nagpur - Advocate N.D Jain

Advocate N.D Jain

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.5 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoNikalas Mandir Road, Itwari, Nagpur
LawRato35 years Experience
Practice Areas
Civil, Divorce, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Landlord/Tenant, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate N.D Jain completed his law in the year 1989 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Civil, Landlord/Tenant, Property, Divorce and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Jain enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa in 1989. He is a member of the Nagpur District Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MAH/1427/1989
  • District Court, Nagpur
  • Maharashtra Revenue Tribunal, Nagpur

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Nagpur

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate N.D Jain. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate N.D Jain

Q: Procedure to correct the name on document

My mother's name is wrongly interpreted on property purchase document as Mrs. Bhanu Anant Dandekar instead of Mrs.Bhanu Anant Dunga since we are natives of Khardanda. Now my mother and the seller and witness have passed away.Kindly suggest the procedure to get it corrected and on the name of heirs.

Advocate N.D Jain answered
Get a correction deed executed and registered through legal heirs or alternatively a suit may be filed by legal heirs in civil court to ractify the mistake in the sale deed and for this purpose the legal heirs of seller may b added as defendant in the civil suit

Q: Rent agreement as landlord transfers rent receipt to tenant's son

when a landlord transfers rent receipt on death of father (hindu)to his son who was residing with his father,rent agreement is a must? if yes what about registration and paying the stamp duty?

Advocate N.D Jain answered
It is not creation of s new tenancy or New right in favour of son. The tenancy right is heritable and consequently tenancy rights devolved upon son to whom the rent receipt acknowledging receipt of rent is being issuedTherefore neither any agreement nor registration thereof is requiref

Q: Is a sale deed valid if complete payment has not be done

We have a property which have been encroached by unknown people. We decided to sale the it. Had an agreement with a client. On the basis of which he gave some advance(15-20%).Rest he agreed to pay after he succeed in removing the encroacher & that too with in 6 months. But he failed in doing so.5-years have passed since then. Is it now compulsory to sale the same to him that too at very low rate. Can we look for a new client.. What is validity of time period for such cases. Pl give me legal information & guidance regarding this. Thanking you

Advocate N.D Jain answered
If the time frame for completion of process for vacation was there in the agreement, if the vacation is not possible in time than in that the buyer may choose to purchase the property by waiving the condition of eviction. If not than the parties may treat the performance to b impossible and it makes agreement void able at the instance of seller even and he may cancel the agreement and proceed to sale it out to someone ekse

Q: Can father sell property without my approval if it is in our name

Hi, I am a Sikh, who is living with my wife and son, my father also stays along with us. My father and mother are separated but not divorced, and stay separately. The property which I stay in belongs in a joint name between my father and me, and there is a loan tenure which is split between my father and me. Since the last 10-15 years all expenses of the house, including maintainance, renovation, have been borne by me. The question is can my father sell the property without my approval.

Advocate N.D Jain answered
Since the property is jointly owned by u and ur father, it cannot b sold by ur father alone without ur consent and permission. Ofcourse father can ask for partition and separation of his share and than, he can sale out his separated share

Q: Women died interstate father got the property father also died

A women was died in 2003, and her father died in 2004 without any will or transfer of their property... Then The fathers property is shared between 7 live brothers of that died women..... Then the child of that died women have right on propety or not???? ... Please reply

Advocate N.D Jain answered
Son of predecessed daughter is a class1 legal heir along with 7 brothers and therefore each of them have 1/8th share in the property. Thus son of daughter can claim 1/8th share as a matter of right in his maternal grandfathers property

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate N.D Jain

Can Advocate N.D Jain represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate N.D Jain can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate N.D Jain?

When you meet with Advocate N.D Jain for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate N.D Jain?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate N.D Jain, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate N.D Jain?

During your initial consultation with Advocate N.D Jain, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate N.D Jain?

It is important to communicate with Advocate N.D Jain regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate N.D Jain?

The cost of hiring Advocate N.D Jain can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.