One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mumbai - Advocate Sheetal Pawar

Advocate Sheetal Pawar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoChembur (East), Mumbai
LawRato18 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi, Sanskrit
Advocate Sheetal Pawar completed her law in the year 2006 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Family, Child Custody, Cheque Bounce, Customs & Central Excise, Criminal, Divorce, Wills/Trusts, Arbitration, R.T.I, Banking/Finance, Recovery, Corporate and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sheetal enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa in 2006. She is a member of the Mumbai High Court Bar Association and Bombay City Civil and Session Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MAH/4599/2006
  • Bombay High Court
  • City Civil Court, Mumbai
  • District and Sessions Court, Mumbai
  • Family Courts, Mumbai
  • Metropolitan Magistrate Courts, Mumbai

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Mumbai

Popular Reviews

ANITA PHOFERKAR - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer gave me the right guidance.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Sheetal Pawar

Q: Can I claim alimony if it's mutual divorce ? If yes how much ?

I and my husband married on 5 Feb 2022 .... Since October 21st 2022 we are living separately due to my medical condition on 21 may 2023 family discussion happened and we finally decided on divorce can I claim alimony if yes how much

Advocate Sheetal Pawar answered
Yes you can claim alimony.As you both decided for Divorce, file Mutual Consent Divorce Petition and decide mutually for permanent alimony amount.How much? Answer to it is - it's totally depends on husband's capacity.

Q: i want to send a notice to my husbund for divorce

i want a leagal format of notice to show a husband

Advocate Sheetal Pawar answered
Dear,My better advise to you...instead of demanding legal format by an advocate appoint an advocate to send such notice.Keep in mind though there are some basic methods for a notice the application of mind in notice is important after hearing your facts of the case, oherwise approach to typist out of court who are just coping by others notice formates

Q: All the evidence misplaced & after that the case paper also lost in jm

What is the step to be taken in court of the case.First the evidence lost,then the case paper also lost in court. Any order for this of any court ? Pl advice.

Advocate Sheetal Pawar answered
Firstly file an application in the same Court to take objection for missing papers and then make a Second application to take on record the copies of it which you have and pray to treat those papers documents as a Case Papers..Benefit to you here is you may add or delete some documents as per your wish.. but not openly but shrewdly..

Q: Second marriage in muslim law.want to know.about it in detail

I have married to a married man.he n me converted from Hindu to muslim for marriage.he has his previous wife with Hindu religion.ow want to know his first marriage is valid with Hindu marriage act.?

Advocate Sheetal Pawar answered
Yes 100 percent his previous marriage is valid under Hindu Marriage Act.Firstly how he converted from Hindu to Muslim religion is very much important.. whether all Muslim religion's procedures for conversion he followed or not, 2ndly how his first wife will take objection to attack or defence is even important. If this conversion of religion is not by right way then She can take a stand to prove the conspiracy between you n he for doing 2nd marriage and can declare your marriage with him illegal void and cand send you both behind bars under criminal case..So don't take easy, be alert..Contact me I will guide you both to save your marriage

Q: Account Closed

I have borrowed 5 lakhs from my friend. Have him one security cheque without date.He has deposited cheque now.i have closed that account few months back .bank returned the cheque with remark ....Account closed.can he file legal suit under IPC 138 /142 against me ??

Advocate Sheetal Pawar answered
In Your case you closed your account prior to cheque get return with remark "Account Closed", hence Section 138 of N I Act doesn't commence, but your friend has doors open for Summary Suit in Civil Court by which he can recover either 5 lakhs or double to it, if he could prove the same in an evidence.Contact me I will guide you for safe doors.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Sheetal Pawar

Can Advocate Sheetal Pawar represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Sheetal Pawar can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Sheetal Pawar?

When you meet with Advocate Sheetal Pawar for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Sheetal Pawar?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Sheetal Pawar, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Sheetal Pawar?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Sheetal Pawar, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Sheetal Pawar?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Sheetal Pawar regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Sheetal Pawar?

The cost of hiring Advocate Sheetal Pawar can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.