Harassed by in laws and husband how to get divorce?

M bhut presan hu apne saural walo se or pati se plz meri madad kro

Ager aap pareshaan hai to aap apne pati se talaq le Sakti hai aur Bharan poshan ka case bhi Kijiye .ap Kisi advocate ko hire ker lijiye aur fir court me case ker dijiye .apko zaroor Sahayata milegi .

You haven't mentioned your religion.Marriage and divorce laws are governed by personal laws.Cruelty is a ground to seek divorce in Hindus.But in Muslim Law women have very limited grounds.Mention your religion and then contact.

Dear madam, you are really harassed by them then you have many remedies but if you only want divorce then you have to file a case in family court for divorce. You may call me in case of need as I am advocate looking after many such cases before family court

You should complaint against them in women help line and also can file complaint against them under provisions of domestic violence act before appropriate magistrate. You can claim for maintenance and safety before the magistrate.

Hello aap apne sasural walo se paresaan hai lekin aapne ye nhi btaya ki aap kyo paresaan hai aapke sasural waale aisa kya karte hai Jo aap paresaan ho aur aapne ye bhi nhi likha ki aap chahte ho isliye aap humse phone pe ya milkar ya kisi any vakil se milkar poori baat btaye to aapki madad ho payegi