Harassed by in laws and husband how to get divorce?

M bhut presan hu apne saural walo se or pati se plz meri madad kro

Answers (5)

230 votes

Ager aap pareshaan hai to aap apne pati se talaq le Sakti hai aur Bharan poshan ka case bhi Kijiye .ap Kisi advocate ko hire ker lijiye aur fir court me case ker dijiye .apko zaroor Sahayata milegi .

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

209 votes

You haven't mentioned your religion.Marriage and divorce laws are governed by personal laws.Cruelty is a ground to seek divorce in Hindus.But in Muslim Law women have very limited grounds.Mention your religion and then contact.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
299 votes

Dear madam, you are really harassed by them then you have many remedies but if you only want divorce then you have to file a case in family court for divorce. You may call me in case of need as I am advocate looking after many such cases before family court

203 votes

You should complaint against them in women help line and also can file complaint against them under provisions of domestic violence act before appropriate magistrate. You can claim for maintenance and safety before the magistrate.

86 votes

Hello aap apne sasural walo se paresaan hai lekin aapne ye nhi btaya ki aap kyo paresaan hai aapke sasural waale aisa kya karte hai Jo aap paresaan ho aur aapne ye bhi nhi likha ki aap chahte ho isliye aap humse phone pe ya milkar ya kisi any vakil se milkar poori baat btaye to aapki madad ho payegi

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles