One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Kanpur - Advocate Veerendra Kumar Awasthi

Advocate Veerendra Kumar Awasthi

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
Civil Court, Kanpur
3 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Labour & Service, Civil
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Veerendra Kumar Awasthi has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Veerendra provides services in various fields of Criminal Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters, Consumer Court related Matters, Labour and Service related Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Veerendra enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 2015. He is a member of Kanpur Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : UP/7461/2015
  • Armed Forces Tribunal (AFT) Lucknow,
  • Central Government Industrial Tribunal (CGIT),
  • Civil Court, Lucknow,
  • District Court, Kanpur Nagar,
  • District Court, Lucknow,
  • District Court, Unnao,
  • Employees Provident Fund Appellate Tribunal (EPFT),
  • Labour Court, Lucknow,
  • Lucknow Bench of Allahabad High Court,
  • State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission, UP

Get advice from Advocate Veerendra Kumar Awasthi

Enter your name*
Enter your email
Enter your phone number*
Additional Comments (Optional)
Questions Answered by Advocate Veerendra Kumar Awasthi What legal protection can an employee get for breach of bond Divorce on the ground of domestic violence