One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Saharanpur - Advocate Vineet Saini

Advocate Vineet Saini

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoCivil Court, Saharanpur
LawRato18 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Court Marriage, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Vineet Saini has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Vineet provides services in various fields of Family Matters, Civil Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters, Property Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Vineet enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 2006. He is a member Saharanpur Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : UP/5123/2006
  • Allahabad High Court
  • District Court, Saharanpur

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Saharanpur

Popular Reviews

Dharamwati - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer provided me with sound advice.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Vineet Saini

Q: Can a married woman live with another man without divorce ?

can a married woman leaves her husband to stay with before marriage lover....without filing divorce. Is this possible? Religion- Hindu, is extra marital affair legal in india

Advocate Vineet Saini answered
A Hindu married male or female can't live with some other man or woman. Hindu law doesn't allow a Hindu man or woman to do so. It is a punishable and also a ground of divorce for other married party. Rest depends upon details.

Q: Cheque bounce case after 45 days has expired

If the cheque bounced 45 days before and is expired now can I file a case

Advocate Vineet Saini answered
If the limitation period to file the cheque bounce negotiation act suit has been lapse then you can adopt the measure in other laws. You can avail the remedies as per the others indian laws that favours you.

Q: Is it legal to offer possession without registration?

Our builder has delayed the delivery of the project for about 2 years. Now they say that we can have the possession, even though the registration of the flat is not yet possible. They have also increased the area. The finishing still remains. They are also demanding interest. Is it legal to offer possession without registration? Can we file a case against the builder?

Advocate Vineet Saini answered
You can sue against the builder if he is claiming any Illegal demand and also that is against the term and conditions of agreement between you two.He is not entitle to gain something that is not according to the agreement. But more advise can be furnished after studying the agreement document

Q: Can opponents illness excuse be overturned by high court

Honourable judge gav ruling in our favor u/o 17R 3CPC and dismissed plantiff application for asking more time and case was for defendent hearing on next date. but opponent on next hearing filed application for recall of case & filed affadavit and rejoinder affadavit and both parties was asked to appear on next date. On next hearing We objected for recall of case but hon.Judge gave him one last chance to come up with evidence/Witness Under pw1 otherwise recall application will be dismissed. And frm next hearing COURT BECAME VACANT FOR 8-10 MONTHS. And when court reopned he again came up with illness excuse..And new judge admitted the application. And new date was given 25/8/17. But from wat I read from internet case should hav been proceeded UNDER RULE 2 and case should hav been dismissed. Pls throw some light..can opponents illness excuse be overturned by high court as previous judge order said recall application will be dismissed If plantiff didn't come up with pw1.THANKS AND REGARDS

Advocate Vineet Saini answered
These are civil proceedings and always court has liberal view towards them. Always court try to give proper chance to every party to suit. But if there is any lose to you about time lose that always court compensate with money imposed.

Q: How to transfer divorce proceedings to different court

Dear sir/madame My son have filed a case of divorce against his wife in Bareilly court,because marriage is registered here in Bareilly and marriage took place here in dtd 31/01/2009,by Hindu ritualsShe stayed at bareilly only 1 year.Her parents always used to come and take her away there home,because she earned some money to give them. After 1st hearing of divorce case at bareilly she filed another case at her parent station (Deheradun),Now please let me know that is there any ruling to hold the deheradun case untill Bareilly case is over or to "stay",Deheradun case or vice versa.Thank you

Advocate Vineet Saini answered
What kind of proceedings she initiated against, please detail me and provide all details of your cases so you could be properly advised, else supreme court holds the view to transfer all the proceedings to the jurisdiction of local limits of girls.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Vineet Saini

Can Advocate Vineet Saini represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Vineet Saini can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Vineet Saini?

When you meet with Advocate Vineet Saini for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Vineet Saini?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Vineet Saini, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Vineet Saini?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Vineet Saini, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Vineet Saini?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Vineet Saini regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Vineet Saini?

The cost of hiring Advocate Vineet Saini can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.