quesExtra marital affair, wants divorce.

I am 34 Years women having a 6 years daughter. Now after 8 years of my marriage, I have come to know that my husband is having an affair with a women having 3 kids and elder than him. It may be possible that that women's youngest son is from my husband, I am not sure. My husband is a Pharmacist. I do a Pvt. job in a school. He is alone son having all property and house in his name. I want to know what should i do to get him caught in law's hands, what should i do to protect my interest in the property and future of my daughter?

  • Planning to Divorce? Marriage Counselling can help

    Consult Now
    • ansEngage detective agency. Gather all evidences in support of your suspicion. You can also, file case of adultery against him. Write an application under Domestic Violence Act against your husband.

    • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

      Know More
    • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
    • Related Articles

    Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

    Similar questions

    Sir i have done court marriage on 2010 feb 11,but we are not staying together,as…
    I left my husband's house 10 days after marriage due to huge compatibility issues. We…
    It has been just two months after the Hindu wedding. The girl found out that…
    How to cancel samaj Mandir certificate after two months.

    Divorce Lawyers in India

    Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

      Supreme Court of India
     Experience: 16 years

    Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

      Lajpat Nagar 4
     Experience: 24 years

    Advocate Nagesh B L

     Experience: 23 years

    Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

      Connaught Place
     Experience: 20 years

    View all >>

    Quick Consult

    Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

    Ask a Free Question

    Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

    Find a Lawyer

    Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

    Get Fee Estimate

    Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly