Extra marital affair, wants divorce.

I am 34 Years women having a 6 years daughter. Now after 8 years of my marriage, I have come to know that my husband is having an affair with a women having 3 kids and elder than him. It may be possible that that women's youngest son is from my husband, I am not sure. My husband is a Pharmacist. I do a Pvt. job in a school. He is alone son having all property and house in his name. I want to know what should i do to get him caught in law's hands, what should i do to protect my interest in the property and future of my daughter?

Engage detective agency. Gather all evidences in support of your suspicion. You can also, file case of adultery against him. Write an application under Domestic Violence Act against your husband.