Don't want to divorce wife only both the families want this divorce

Main apni patni ko divorce nahi dena chahata hu kyoki talak woh nahi chahati hai uski faimily aur hamari faimily k log chahate hai toh isme hame aisa rule ya upay bataye jisase hamari patni ko hamare sath rahne diya jaye ish samay oh apne faimily aur ristedaro ke sath me hai aur main chahata hu ki agar ab uska irada bhi ban jaye toh talak na ho paye

You can file an application for Restitution of Conjugal Rights under section 9. This might help you to resolve the matter and also if the order comes in your favour, your wife can be directed to live with you. but you have to understand that no Learned Court can force a wife to live with the husband.

Dear Client,
As per your query aapko restitution of conjugal rights ki petition file karni hogi. Ye petition basically husband and wife ke saath rehne ke liye hi file hoti h. Aap apne kisi local lawyer se baat kar le ya chahe to mujhse baat kar lijye. Feel free to contact in case of any queries.
Regards,
Tushar Bahadur,
(Advocate).
High Court Lucknow.

Advocate Preeti Joshi

If you don't want to give divorce to your wife then no body in this world can compel you to do so. But what I seems here that your family members from both side creating troubles for you and your wife. Follow the instructions as given below :-
1. File divorce petition
2. Go for Mediation
3. Give your consent for living together
4. Withdraw your Divorce Petition with an order to live together forever happily.

Thank you!

I think Aap dono alag rah rahe hain? Aap section 9, Hindu marriage act ka case daal sakte hain jisme aap use apne saath rahne ke liye court se order karwa sakte hain.or agar wo divorce file kare to aap contest karen.regards team lawyer mitra