Don't want to divorce wife only both the families want this divorce

Main apni patni ko divorce nahi dena chahata hu kyoki talak woh nahi chahati hai uski faimily aur hamari faimily k log chahate hai toh isme hame aisa rule ya upay bataye jisase hamari patni ko hamare sath rahne diya jaye ish samay oh apne faimily aur ristedaro ke sath me hai aur main chahata hu ki agar ab uska irada bhi ban jaye toh talak na ho paye

Answers (4)

You can file an application for Restitution of Conjugal Rights under section 9. This might help you to resolve the matter and also if the order comes in your favour, your wife can be directed to live with you. but you have to understand that no Learned Court can force a wife to live with the husband.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Dear Client,
As per your query aapko restitution of conjugal rights ki petition file karni hogi. Ye petition basically husband and wife ke saath rehne ke liye hi file hoti h. Aap apne kisi local lawyer se baat kar le ya chahe to mujhse baat kar lijye. Feel free to contact in case of any queries.
Tushar Bahadur,
High Court Lucknow.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Preeti Joshi
District Court, Gurgaon
11 years Experience
Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar
Connaught Place, Delhi
22 years Experience

If you don't want to give divorce to your wife then no body in this world can compel you to do so. But what I seems here that your family members from both side creating troubles for you and your wife. Follow the instructions as given below :-
1. File divorce petition
2. Go for Mediation
3. Give your consent for living together
4. Withdraw your Divorce Petition with an order to live together forever happily.

Thank you!

I think Aap dono alag rah rahe hain? Aap section 9, Hindu marriage act ka case daal sakte hain jisme aap use apne saath rahne ke liye court se order karwa sakte hain.or agar wo divorce file kare to aap contest karen.regards team lawyer mitra

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Legal Services

60 Min Marriage / Relationship Counselling Session by Phone

No Ratings
60 Min telephonic counselling session with an expert relationship counsellor
15 Minutes Divorce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 371 ratings
Ask questions and get advice from a local experienced advocate on divorce and separation
Court Marriage

4.8 | 94 ratings
Work with a local experienced family advocate to guide you through your court marriage.
Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice for Divorce

4.6 | 45 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
File for Mutual Divorce

4.8 | 241 ratings
Get hassle-free mutual divorce for both Indian and NRI couples through experienced lawyer in your city
Marriage Registration

4.8 | 170 ratings
Get your marriage registered through an experienced local advocate in the city of your residence
Similar questions

How can a UK divorce decree be recognized in India? Marriage was in India between me Indian citizen and my ex husband a UK citizen.…

Read More

If a person has 2 wives....1 wife put a case against him...what action court will take???…

Read More

Hindu :Divorce from husband living aborad.Hi my husband is not giving me my expenses and living abroad and spending all his earnings on his mother and…

Read More

Is no fault divorce possible in India…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue