Divorce related information...............de

I have done love marriage after 6yrs relation. After marriage my husband and my inlaws started misbehaving with me for various things.i left them and and started living in a different city and got a job .they started forcing me to leave the job or else give a divorce.when I have not left the job my husband started giving suicide threats to come back.now I told them to give a divorce but they are denying that we want you back and we dont want to give a divorce. I dont want to go back .please help me what I can do now.

Dear Madam

If your in laws misbehave with you surely you can file divorce petition. Divorce is two types one is mutual and other one is contested. So which one you want to do. For further information you have to contact with advocate

you have to file a divorce case. If your husband doesn't want to give divorce in that case the divorce will be a contested one. You can also file domestic violence case against your husband and in-laws

you need to file a complaint with police first then you can file maintenance case so that your husband starts paying you and you can lead a normal life then your husband will come for settlement when maintenance order is passed and then you can mutually divorce him