Divorce related information...............de

I have done love marriage after 6yrs relation. After marriage my husband and my inlaws started misbehaving with me for various things.i left them and and started living in a different city and got a job .they started forcing me to leave the job or else give a divorce.when I have not left the job my husband started giving suicide threats to come back.now I told them to give a divorce but they are denying that we want you back and we dont want to give a divorce. I dont want to go back .please help me what I can do now.

Answers (3)

257 votes

Dear Madam

If your in laws misbehave with you surely you can file divorce petition. Divorce is two types one is mutual and other one is contested. So which one you want to do. For further information you have to contact with advocate

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

283 votes

you have to file a divorce case. If your husband doesn't want to give divorce in that case the divorce will be a contested one. You can also file domestic violence case against your husband and in-laws

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
24 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
125 votes

you need to file a complaint with police first then you can file maintenance case so that your husband starts paying you and you can lead a normal life then your husband will come for settlement when maintenance order is passed and then you can mutually divorce him

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles