Advocates & Lawyers in Kolkata - Advocate Avik Ghosh

Advocate Avik Ghosh

  Dalhousie Road, Kolkata

 Experience: 3 years

1 ratings
10+ Consults
  • Cheque Bounce
  • Consumer Court
  • Criminal
  • Divorce
  • Property

Advocate Avik Ghosh has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Avik provides core specialization in Criminal Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Avik enrolled with the Bar Council of West Bengal 2014. He is a member of High Court Bar Association Calcutta.

Enrollment Number : WB/1813/2014

Language(s) Spoken by Advocate Avik Ghosh: Bengali, English, Hindi

Practice Areas

  • Cheque Bounce
  • Consumer Court
  • Criminal
  • Divorce
  • Property


  • Calcutta High Court
  • Calcutta High Court
  • District Court, Kolkata City Session Court


  • MON 10:30 AM - 08:30 PM
  • TUE 10:30 AM - 08:30 PM
  • WED 10:30 AM - 08:30 PM
  • THU 10:30 AM - 08:30 PM
  • FRI 10:30 AM - 08:30 PM
  • SAT 10:30 AM - 08:30 PM
  • SUN 10:30 AM - 08:30 PM

Book Consultation With Advocate Avik Ghosh

Phone Consultation

30 Min phone consult

Rs. 700/-

Discounted Fee: Rs. 500/-

Consult Now

Meeting Consultation

1 Hour in-office meeting

Rs. 1000/-

Discounted Fee: Rs. 750/-

Consult Now

Consultation by Email

Legal advice by email

Rs. 1500/-

Consult Now

User Reviews for Advocate Avik Ghosh

Be the first one to write a review.

Write Your Review

Send Enquiry for Advocate Avik Ghosh

Fill in your details and Advocate Avik Ghosh will get back to you shortly.

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly