Divorce Judgement Once Given Exparty

I filed divorce case against my wife as she left the house after sending a notice for her to joine me and got divorce exparty. I am from Telangana. My wife in between filed transfer of case to her native place and got it transfered. The case transfered to AP after I got exparty divorce. The recent judgement at her native court is as follows. Notice to petitioner returned as unclaimed. Hence, there is deemed service. Petitioner called absent. Hence, petition is dismissed for default. Nature of Disposal DISMISSED FOR DEFAULT In this petitioner is my wife. I want to know in whose favor the judgement came and what I should do now.

here judgement was passed against you. as per ur query u filed the case in telengana and the same was transferref to Ap. according to ur version in the case it was u the petitioner and not your wife. so the case was dismissed for default. the case was reopened and tranferred to Ap.

The facts you have mentioned are self contradictory and so I am not able to advice certainly.

From bare reading of your query, my understanding is that you have filed a case for divorce and it got dismissed for default since you failed to claim summons and appear before the court. You need not worry for this, you can file set aside petition to reopen and contest the case.

For further clarification please feel free to reach us.

in your case you are not understand the order of the court, if you filed the divorce case then you will be the petitioner and your wife will be respondent , but you are saying that the petition is dismissed for default, how is it possible, let you come to meet me in person or discuss over the phone I will explain you what the remedy you have.
**consultation charges applicable