Dispute with wife and want divorce

I am hindu me and my wife are living separately since July she had issue with me from beginning of my marriage she is blaming to me and my parents like we did not give her food, we force her to do all the work (household) etc while she stayed with my family only for 4 days. She stays with me at Noida for a month or 2. My marriage is not consummated she always denied for it. So my family asked this from her parents. She said boy is impotent while she tried for it, Now I want divorce from her I know she wont be ready for mutual consent neither I want to initialize divorce procedure as I heard it is difficult to take divorce for male and alimony will be high. Marriage Nov. 2017

- Alimony not required in divorce case.
- Alimony or maintenance is only applicable when claimed by wife in a Maintenance case, that is only allowed by court after keeping in view all the points.
- Divorce will not be difficult as court can not force you to live with wife.
contact us in Noida/ Greater noida court to get fast and Genuine result at reasonable cost.

Dear Client,

If you are seeking for divorce then there will be 2 ways for doing it:-
(a) Mutual Divorce - This is mostly unlikely mode of divorce as per you.
(b) Contested Divorce:- This is the only way left. You need to prepare your divorce petition on absolute merit. So as to avoid heavy alimony. If in this regard you need any assistance in the matter do feel free to contact.

Regards

you may go for nullifying ur marriage under section 12 of the Hindu marriage act. For more brief u may call me in case of need. U may also contact me if any other problem regarding ur marriage. I am advocate looking after many such type of matters in family court.