Dispute with wife and want divorce

I am hindu me and my wife are living separately since July she had issue with me from beginning of my marriage she is blaming to me and my parents like we did not give her food, we force her to do all the work (household) etc while she stayed with my family only for 4 days. She stays with me at Noida for a month or 2. My marriage is not consummated she always denied for it. So my family asked this from her parents. She said boy is impotent while she tried for it, Now I want divorce from her I know she wont be ready for mutual consent neither I want to initialize divorce procedure as I heard it is difficult to take divorce for male and alimony will be high. Marriage Nov. 2017

Answers (3)

283 votes

- Alimony not required in divorce case.
- Alimony or maintenance is only applicable when claimed by wife in a Maintenance case, that is only allowed by court after keeping in view all the points.
- Divorce will not be difficult as court can not force you to live with wife.
contact us in Noida/ Greater noida court to get fast and Genuine result at reasonable cost.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

258 votes

Dear Client,

If you are seeking for divorce then there will be 2 ways for doing it:-
(a) Mutual Divorce - This is mostly unlikely mode of divorce as per you.
(b) Contested Divorce:- This is the only way left. You need to prepare your divorce petition on absolute merit. So as to avoid heavy alimony. If in this regard you need any assistance in the matter do feel free to contact.


Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
23 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
85 votes

you may go for nullifying ur marriage under section 12 of the Hindu marriage act. For more brief u may call me in case of need. U may also contact me if any other problem regarding ur marriage. I am advocate looking after many such type of matters in family court.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles