Daughter files for maintenance against father on behalf of mother

Hello! . I want to lodge a case against my father on behalf of my mother. I want to get maintenance. Please suggest me what can i do regarding this matter.

Answers (3)

For getting maintenance their are two ways to get maintenance
1:- Approach directly to the family Court under section 125 Cr.P.C. demand maintenance.
2:- Approach to District Probation/Protection Officer (DPO) under Domestic Violence Act and demand Maintenance.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

You can file an application of maintenance against her father in favour of her and her mother under section 125 criminal procedure code .
And all matrimonial dispute remedy provide under personal Law.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar
Connaught Place, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
19 years Experience

You can file a case for maintenance under section 125 cr.p.c. for yourself. But what is the status of your parents marriage. Did they are separated/divorced or not. If yes, when did they get divorce!

Related Articles

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Legal Services

Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice for Divorce

4.6 | 45 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
60 Min Marriage / Relationship Counselling Session by Phone

No Ratings
60 Min telephonic counselling session with an expert relationship counsellor
15 Minutes Divorce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 371 ratings
Ask questions and get advice from a local experienced advocate on divorce and separation
Court Marriage

4.8 | 94 ratings
Work with a local experienced family advocate to guide you through your court marriage.
File for Mutual Divorce

4.8 | 241 ratings
Get hassle-free mutual divorce for both Indian and NRI couples through experienced lawyer in your city
Marriage Registration

4.8 | 170 ratings
Get your marriage registered through an experienced local advocate in the city of your residence
Similar questions

i am living seprately from last 5 years , maintaince case is going on , husband have not supported even with single penny ,, dnt want to marry again n…

Read More

Meri shadi Kolkata k ek family me hui aur mere husband aur in -laws ne dahej ki demand ki joki hame Dena para ab meri shadi ko 5 years se jyada ho gay…

Read More

Hello, Judge granted maintenance without my presence and that too, from the date of filing petition means with 40% of my total salary. Even though all…

Read More

I am married to a guy in Delhi working in reputed institution ( ICWA) on 21 Nov, 2011. Since then I never stayed with my husband except for few days a…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue