Daughter files for maintenance against father on behalf of mother

Hello! . I want to lodge a case against my father on behalf of my mother. I want to get maintenance. Please suggest me what can i do regarding this matter.

For getting maintenance their are two ways to get maintenance
1:- Approach directly to the family Court under section 125 Cr.P.C. demand maintenance.
Or/and
2:- Approach to District Probation/Protection Officer (DPO) under Domestic Violence Act and demand Maintenance.

You can file an application of maintenance against her father in favour of her and her mother under section 125 criminal procedure code .
And all matrimonial dispute remedy provide under personal Law.
Thanks

You can file a case for maintenance under section 125 cr.p.c. for yourself. But what is the status of your parents marriage. Did they are separated/divorced or not. If yes, when did they get divorce!
Regards