×

quescruelty against wife- cheating husband

I m married and after so many harrasments now I m at my father's home since 6 months. I want to register complaint of adultery, dv and dowry against my husband and inlaws. My husband is in relation with widow wife of his brother. My question is dat i hvnt any proof to make my case strong. he is a rich person and his close relative is a lawyer.. i m worried dat hw could i fight with him if i file complaint.. he is not in contact with me.

• ansAdultery allegations have to be proved and without evidence don't file for divorce on grounds of adultery. You should contact a detective agency to gather proof against your husband.

You can also file for a case under section 498A with the local police station if you are a victim of dowry harassment and you can even file DV case before metropolitan magistrate court.

• File For Mutual Divorce With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Divorce Legal Services