Clarification on the court affidavit expenses in divorce matter

Weather in court affidavit expenses done on LIC or ICICI ULIP policies are consideted valid and do we have any limit of amount on same ..Also weather personal loan taken frm bank for 2 years period is considered valid as part of expenses against income to show in affidavit for divorce case..pl confirm and suggest what other expenses can be generally shown which would be considered valid in court in same so that child maintenance is decided least..thx

if u would see the draft and format asking you the details it talks about in detail what they want and what is to be mentioned. it would be right if u shared all details and do not hide anything or else it can hurt ur case later

Advocate Preeti Joshi