Clarification on grounds for getting mutual divorce on urgent basis

My friend is Christian. He got married in 2014. Last two years he is living separately. His wife asked him and wrote in a bond paper that his body is not fit for sexual life. And then she applied for mutual divorce on Feb 1st 2018. In this situation how can He move and get quick divorce

Answers (4)

205 votes

Mutual divorce involves filing of a petition by the parties. Your question is not clear, when they filed mutual divorce, then what your friend has to do is to appear before the court and accept that whatever stated in the affidavit is true. Then, the order shall be pronounced. If you still have doubts, call me.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

183 votes

Hello sir ur friend having chance to get mutual divorce quickly by filing portion to dispose the case earlier and we can file petition and get order quickly as u required and if u have any doubt it can be cleared

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
23 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
61 votes

Recently the apex court held that the cooling period of 6 months is not necessary., whereas the usual period is 6 months.after numbering the mutual consent petition,you can file i.a.petition after a week time, to waive up the waiting period stating that it will not serve any purpose.the apex court left the discretion to the concerned also laid down some principles such as if there is any criminal case long couple disunited.what are the steps taken for any other litigations pending weather they sort out all their disputes like permanent alimony,if there is any kid and what is his future remedied.explaining all the same,you file interim application and if the trial court judge is satisfied, he can grant divorce.

267 votes

You can file an application before the concerned family court seeking to waive of the 6 months period by stating the above facts. If the judge is convinced he will allow the application and you can get divorce on the very same day

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles